Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-27-2012, 01:09 AM   #809
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Sorry I haven't been active here. Last night my wife had a seizure and had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital. Her breathing became shallow and for a few moments the worst was feared. She's improved greatly today, and I've brought her home - trying to take care of her.

I'm a deep person of faith, and truly believe in God's provision (though I don't often tout that). Her parents were with us this week for Thanksgiving. The part of this that I wonder about: our oldest son turns 13 this December. For a surprise gift I took him to see the Celtics play the Magic last night. We were gone... We stopped for a bite to eat on the way home, and I left my phone in the van. It was during our meal this happened. We have 3 other children, and had she been home alone with just them (the oldest is 10) we're not sure how this might have turned out.

I haven't shared this in any other thread, and just appreciate any prayers for her improvement. We believe it might have been a response to a medication she started on Saturday for a bladder infection (which a search showed that seizures are a rare side-effect). I was practically up all night and then checked on her repeatedly throughout the day as she slept. She had some "tremors" this morning/afternoon, but I noticed tonight that those were gone and her memory and responses were vastly improved.

Thanks guys - I value this community as a group of friends. I know we'll probably never cross paths in life, but we share something here that I appreciate. Thanks... Mike
hoping for a quick recovery, praying for you and your family..God is good..
Old 11-27-2012, 06:43 AM   #810
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Sorry I haven't been active here. Last night my wife had a seizure and had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital. Her breathing became shallow and for a few moments the worst was feared. She's improved greatly today, and I've brought her home - trying to take care of her.

I'm a deep person of faith, and truly believe in God's provision (though I don't often tout that). Her parents were with us this week for Thanksgiving. The part of this that I wonder about: our oldest son turns 13 this December. For a surprise gift I took him to see the Celtics play the Magic last night. We were gone... We stopped for a bite to eat on the way home, and I left my phone in the van. It was during our meal this happened. We have 3 other children, and had she been home alone with just them (the oldest is 10) we're not sure how this might have turned out.

I haven't shared this in any other thread, and just appreciate any prayers for her improvement. We believe it might have been a response to a medication she started on Saturday for a bladder infection (which a search showed that seizures are a rare side-effect). I was practically up all night and then checked on her repeatedly throughout the day as she slept. She had some "tremors" this morning/afternoon, but I noticed tonight that those were gone and her memory and responses were vastly improved.

Thanks guys - I value this community as a group of friends. I know we'll probably never cross paths in life, but we share something here that I appreciate. Thanks... Mike
Mike, my prayers are with you & your family. I'm very sadden to hear this. Stay positive & everything will be alright.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:12 AM   #811
Rookie

OVR: 1
Hey Mk, no need to apologize, you've done a great deal to us here and you don't owe us anything. My prayers are with your family. God is good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2012, 10:41 AM   #812
Rookie

JG1986's Arena

OVR: 5

Never posted before in here but frequently visit. My prayers are with you and your family. God bless and be well.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:19 AM   #813
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Thanks, guys... Very humbled and appreciative of your thoughts and prayers. She went back to work today and our kids are handling things very well. Thanks again!

New patch dropped today - we'll now begin the process of seeing what it did and what needs looked at...
Old 11-27-2012, 12:25 PM   #814
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Thanks, guys... Very humbled and appreciative of your thoughts and prayers. She went back to work today and our kids are handling things very well. Thanks again!

New patch dropped today - we'll now begin the process of seeing what it did and what needs looked at...
I haven't checked this thread in a few days. I'm glad to hear your wife is doing better, Mike. I'm sure that was a scary thing to go through. All my best to her and your family.
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
Old 11-27-2012, 01:33 PM   #815
Rookie

OVR: 1

something very strange happened. i downloaded the update for the game and the players get tired quicker. anyone has the same issue??? or is just my imagination
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2012, 01:59 PM   #816
MVP

OVR: 9

MK33,

Sorry about your wife, I prayed for you and your family and even for the doctors and nurses to help you through this trying time.

Get well soon Mrs. MK33

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »