Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-28-2012, 01:43 AM   #833
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Just saw the news wish the wife a speedy recovery. Take care of the family and cherish what you have.

With regard to the game, I Havent had a chance to check out new update. Prior to it I was using your sliders and eccentrics coach profile adjustments and was getting incredible results. Keep up the great work. With your hard work and his adjustments Its been the best basketball game i have played in a long time.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:59 AM   #834
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hello guys,

maybe someone could help me by providing info where exactly I should upload downloaded patch file into my X-360 HDD? I don't have online access and my X-360 has been updated from "standard" to JTAG (RGH).
For example for rosters updates (mkharsk33's) I use flash FXP soft I just drop file into appropriate folder.
So which "correct" folder should be for successful patch update?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Old 11-28-2012, 09:57 AM   #835
MVP

OVR: 4
Just wanted to wish you and your family good health mk I hope everything turns out ok..

Just played my first game post patch using your sliders and the latest os sim roster and I must say it was awesome! Looks like I won easy but was tied at 77 each after the timber wolves went on the comeback but then went stone cold as I rang out easy winners... Awesome

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1354111024363.jpg (46.2 KB, 180 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2012, 09:57 AM   #836
MVP

OVR: 4

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2
Old 11-28-2012, 10:13 AM   #837
MVP

Thoughts & prayers go out to you & your wife.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:46 AM   #838
Rookie

Gamzilla's Arena

MKHarsh,

Prayers sent up for your wife & family.

Faith & Family are all that really matter in the end.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:10 AM   #839
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Hope everything ends up going well MK. Thoughts are with you and your family. Anything you need brotha, don't hesitate to ask.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:37 AM   #840
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Thanks again, guys! Appreciate the kind words and thoughts/prayers very much. She's doing much better and went to work - we believe it was a reaction to a medication. She has an illness to her bladder (won't bore you with the details) - but it's believed after she had our kids (4 of them) that her bladder may have been moved. She's had troubles for some time - very painful. She had an infection on Saturday and the antibiotic was for the strongest dosage (750 mg of something I can't recall). It was Sunday night she had the seizure - my oldest son and I were still over an hour away from home, but fortunately my in-laws were visiting us from Indiana. Had they not been there she would have been alone with the 3 others, the oldest is 10 (and is kinda panicky at this stuff).

Since she went to Urgent Care on Saturday - and not her regular doctor - the medication could not be double-checked in the hospital's system. So it was the perfect storm of things...

But she's doing better - still in pain and her regular doctor can't see her until next week (gotta love our health care system). But we're hopeful this was the reason. An internet search on the medication found seizures as a side-effect - rare, but still a reality.

Again, thanks for the kind words and know they do mean a lot to us!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »