Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-28-2012, 06:56 PM   #849
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Glad to hear your wife is doing better.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:40 AM   #850
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by alextong
will you be updating the sliders with patch changes or just keeping it overall same?
I just did yesterday - post-patch. Not a lot changed - just some subtle things.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:29 AM   #851
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
One thing I'd suggest: you might want to lower the "consistency" slider for the cpu...So the game still should be tough, but not feel cheap... just a suggestion.
Thanks for the suggestion. I will give it a shot. Your sliders are what I've been using for the past few days and they play a pretty good game, with the one exception being the end game (sometimes).

Cheers, and thanks for doing all this slider work. It is appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2012, 01:38 AM   #852
Rookie

OVR: 0

Glad to see that the patched fatigue went down to 55. Fifty-seven seemed way too brutal even pre-patch....my starters and second unit would all be in the 50s or lower 60s in energy with 3 minutes or so left in the game, even being careful with the rotation.

As for the dude who asked if anyone was playing consistently with the sliders, I'm playing a regular season along with the nba, as the celtics. I'm currently 13-2, but it is the biggest challenge I've had in the 2K series, I think I lost 4 or 5 games total all season last year (granted, that was on pretty much default sliders, all-star difficulty).
Old 11-29-2012, 02:51 AM   #853
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

Quick question & sorry if it has nothing to do w the sliders but does anybody know of a way that I can get the latest patch offline?
Old 11-29-2012, 10:40 AM   #854
Rookie

Hi, this is my first time posting here, ive been using the second slider set in my association playing as the san antonio spurs and ive had a lot of fun, but it seems that too often the end result is me blowing out the other teams, and then the game gets boring. The problem is that when i try to play in a higher difficulty the game feels too cheap. Do you guys think that this is because the spurs are a top 5 team in the game so it should be easier to win using them? any suggestions
Old 11-29-2012, 10:48 AM   #855
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by san_antonio_spurs
Hi, this is my first time posting here, ive been using the second slider set in my association playing as the san antonio spurs and ive had a lot of fun, but it seems that too often the end result is me blowing out the other teams, and then the game gets boring. The problem is that when i try to play in a higher difficulty the game feels too cheap. Do you guys think that this is because the spurs are a top 5 team in the game so it should be easier to win using them? any suggestions
i think so since i play with Toronto and have very hard time winning games, when it occurs it's always a tight game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2012, 12:19 PM   #856
Pro

Fakename22's Arena

OVR: 4

Using Beds roster and set number 2 these play great. I turned down fouls and I might nudge the cpu steal slider back some. Other than that its playing great.

I thought about moving the consistency slider to 50 but I left it at 75. You just have to really be locked in on Defense to prevent the cpu from going on a run.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »