Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-10-2012, 04:50 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by willIam9387
-snip-
It felt realistic as in, I understood why they were behind that much (They were taking all contested shots) but It was also a 'Why are they taking these shots?". The spurs were a top offense team last year and lead in fg %.

Might be a roster/coach problem though....

As far as the Knicks, A lot of them were missing open shots. I can recall 4-5 wide open shots missed and I was thinking to myself "Damn that's going in" only to see it not go in.

Now I expect for some wide open shots to miss, in reality it happens. But in my Knicks game it happened too much, and I'm my spurs game they didn't take open shots almost at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeppelin8
It would be better if mkharsh gave you an answer, but a few possibilities came to my mind.

1-Lower consistency means more varied shooting, so maybe CPU teams got into extended cold streaks and could not shake it off.

2- This is a long shot. Back in the old Choops 2k8 days there was this legacy bug related to user profile (If I remember correctly). All of a sudden CPU would start struggling on offense. From 40% ish, they would drop %20-%30 range. Deleting the profile and creating a new one fixed the issue. Since this is a 2K game..
I'll try #2 Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to take a quick break oorm NBA 2K13. I'll try using the latest roster (October 10) and see what happens. Yesterday I was playing a lot of close and fun games, today I seem to blowout teams =/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 05:00 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 2

sliders are great man!!! had an awsome game with the mavs (aka lakers killer haha!!!) vs the lakers. we were both in the mid 80's fg despite playing full 12 min quarters. i might bump up the foul slider to 90 or even maybe 95 and see how it goes. im sure as soon van is finished with his playbooks project and the first great rosters pop up we will have a hell of a game!!!! and 2k please fix the up tempo the cpu is playin after every rebound and i will be a happy man
Old 10-10-2012, 05:21 PM   #83
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

one more thought on cpu offense: the OFFENSE AWARENESS is currently set at 50. You also have the option of raising this in increments of 5 as well.

The reason I left it at default/50 is because of the PIP & cpu getting a layup nearly every trip down the floor. Raising this might be the answer to smarter cpu play - but be wary of the other issues we know this game presents too.
Old 10-10-2012, 05:38 PM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 1

If i would want to use shot stick timing on shooting what sliders would you recommend editing?
Old 10-10-2012, 06:46 PM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 2

Just dropped in again to say that these sliders work perfect on superstar as well. For peeps feeling all-star ain't a challenge any more Been having awesome and close games on superstar with these !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 07:01 PM   #86
Rookie

Sportsfan1889's Arena

OVR: 4

very excited to try out the new sliders.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:27 PM   #87
Rookie

B Easy's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katana
If i would want to use shot stick timing on shooting what sliders would you recommend editing?
I'm wondering this as well.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:28 PM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 3

Super excited to plug these in tonight. mkharsh, since this is the final base slider set, are you still wanting results posted from our games or should we just keep them to ourselves?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »