Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-02-2012, 11:32 AM   #897
AIRBHG owns your soul!

McNutted's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Sliders play out really well. Just wanted to come thank you MK. Just played a Fantasy Draft Assoc game vs the Warriors. They had Joe Johnson, Jamaal Crawford and J-Kidd..... Wow. Needless to say Crawford lit me up for 50. That is a scary team in that system. Your sliders work very well with VT and Eagles roster. Appreciate the work on these. Thank you.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:57 PM   #898
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Sorry I haven't been active here. Last night my wife had a seizure and had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital. Her breathing became shallow and for a few moments the worst was feared. She's improved greatly today, and I've brought her home - trying to take care of her.

I'm a deep person of faith, and truly believe in God's provision (though I don't often tout that). Her parents were with us this week for Thanksgiving. The part of this that I wonder about: our oldest son turns 13 this December. For a surprise gift I took him to see the Celtics play the Magic last night. We were gone... We stopped for a bite to eat on the way home, and I left my phone in the van. It was during our meal this happened. We have 3 other children, and had she been home alone with just them (the oldest is 10) we're not sure how this might have turned out.

I haven't shared this in any other thread, and just appreciate any prayers for her improvement. We believe it might have been a response to a medication she started on Saturday for a bladder infection (which a search showed that seizures are a rare side-effect). I was practically up all night and then checked on her repeatedly throughout the day as she slept. She had some "tremors" this morning/afternoon, but I noticed tonight that those were gone and her memory and responses were vastly improved.

Thanks guys - I value this community as a group of friends. I know we'll probably never cross paths in life, but we share something here that I appreciate. Thanks... Mike
God bless you and your family man, wish your wife a soeedy recovery. Thanks for your rosters, I would like to know which of your slider sets would be greatfor my 97-98(I use qpc rosters) seasons for nba2k13. Once again man wish you and your family all the best,
Old 12-02-2012, 02:35 PM   #899
Rookie

OVR: 7

Hi MK, great sliders, but I'm still having trouble with getting any offensive rebounds. Its the only thing that has me up in arms.

I play on association so maybe the update does not seem to work, but offensive rebounds has been the only issue I've had problems with.

I play with the second set, any suggestion would be appreciated.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:58 PM   #900
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by hq3000
Hi MK, great sliders, but I'm still having trouble with getting any offensive rebounds. Its the only thing that has me up in arms.

I play on association so maybe the update does not seem to work, but offensive rebounds has been the only issue I've had problems with.

I play with the second set, any suggestion would be appreciated.
Try bumping User Offensive Rebounding up to 55.

Also, don't be afraid to switch on to your PF/C and get the offensive rebound yourself. You will have a MUCH better chance that way.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:22 PM   #901
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I tested player speed at 45 in Association - it's all I've used with 2K games. Regarding consistency, I have no problem holding the cpu to low 40%-range - but if you want to lower it, feel free to do so.

Thanks man since i done that i have been able to tone down the cherry picking by the cpu but i got another question.

I am using the pc version, so there is not a patch yet and when i changed the offensive rebounding to both 54 i could not get a single one but other than that gamplay is good.

oh and where can i get the rosters you guys talk about on PC

Last edited by arimamba; 12-02-2012 at 04:24 PM. Reason: add
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2012, 04:35 PM   #902
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Note on OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS:

- it appears these are very inconsistent this year. In 2K11 the shooting fouls were an issue. I noticed that in 5 test games I played the offensive rebounds were really erratic, so hang tough with this guys. My guess is that the stats even out in the end, and even in a real NBA game, those can be inconsistent. The one thing I loved is that with my own edited rosters, Varajao and Z. Randolph's numbers were solid. You guys might want to look at the rebounding attributes in your rosters - 2K did a TERRIBLE (and that's an understatement) job on rebounding attributes. I still don't have all mine edited, but they're a mess.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:33 PM   #903
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Try bumping User Offensive Rebounding up to 55.

Also, don't be afraid to switch on to your PF/C and get the offensive rebound yourself. You will have a MUCH better chance that way.

Thanks for the tip. I have noticed that when I control someone in the paint after a rebound I do have a better chance to get one. I play with the Knicks and I've noticed that chandler is just not as tenacious as he should be. It may have to do with fatigue and as MK suggested in his nots that its VCs attributes.

I'll keep with the sliders and up o rebounding a tad to see if it increases.
Thanks
Old 12-02-2012, 10:04 PM   #904
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Popping 2K back in after waiting for the patch to drop. Quick question: Should we still put the 'Run Plays' slider for all coaches at 0 or has that been addressed with the patch?

Thanks in advance and appreciate the work you've been doing, man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »