Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2012, 09:13 PM   #905
MVP

StraightBaylien's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
Popping 2K back in after waiting for the patch to drop. Quick question: Should we still put the 'Run Plays' slider for all coaches at 0 or has that been addressed with the patch?

Thanks in advance and appreciate the work you've been doing, man.
2k didn't address this slider being reversed, so my suggestion is put it anywhere between 0-7. I personally use 3 in my association and it's worked great. All though I use different sliders, I think the Run Plays should still translate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2012, 02:11 AM   #906
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hello guys,

maybe someone could help me by providing info where exactly I should upload downloaded patch file into my X-360 HDD? I don't have online access and my X-360 has been updated from "standard" to JTAG (RGH).
For example for rosters updates I use flash FXP soft I just drop file into appropriate folder.
So which "correct" folder should be for successful patch update?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Old 12-03-2012, 11:10 AM   #907
Rookie

OVR: 1

does anyone use VTCRB & eaglerock roster with this slider set?[/list]
Old 12-03-2012, 11:10 AM   #908
Banned

I am using MKharsh's primary set and playing on Superstar. Only tweak I did was put Ball Handle from 47 to 35. I am seeing GREAT GAMES from the CPU. I usually test in a quick game against the Spurs. Tony Parker was held to only 2 points in the first quarter! If you play the Spurs on the default sliders, he usually just galvanizes the paint and will end the game with a shooting percentage like 16/41 36 points or something like that. At the end of the 1st, I am losing to the Spurs 22-17. Parker is 1/2 with 2 points, 2 assists. Ball Handle makes a big difference!
Old 12-03-2012, 11:12 AM   #909
Rookie

MKG2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmikey20
does anyone use VTCRB & eaglerock roster with this slider set?[/list]
I have been using VTCRB & Eaglerock's roster set with this set of sliders and it has been great so far.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:37 PM   #910
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

UPDATE - Monday, December 3 - 2:35 PM

page 1 - post 1

Very subtle stuff... Red & Bold

I really think we're pretty much set... I'm really enjoying this game.

NOTE: I'm seeing great results with your roster save / coach profile having "Run Plays" set at 3 (I've noted this at the bottom of page 1 / post 1). It's up to you, but really provides a nice blend and balance.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:41 PM   #911
Rookie

OVR: 3

Is there anyone who loses rebound's battle every single game using these sliders in conjunction with Bedwardsroy roster? I grant no less than 14/15 OffB per game and i can never get more rebounds than my opponent. Am i the only one having this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2012, 05:13 PM   #912
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldkevin
Is there anyone who loses rebound's battle every single game using these sliders in conjunction with Bedwardsroy roster? I grant no less than 14/15 OffB per game and i can never get more rebounds than my opponent. Am i the only one having this problem?
Did Bedwardsroy mess with the rebound ratings? I use the Nets, I always outrebound the CPU (by a large margain). Reggie Evans gets atleast 14 a game. Gerald Wallace is a big help with the scrapper signature.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »