Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2012, 06:05 PM   #913
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldkevin
Is there anyone who loses rebound's battle every single game using these sliders in conjunction with Bedwardsroy roster? I grant no less than 14/15 OffB per game and i can never get more rebounds than my opponent. Am i the only one having this problem?
sometimes i win sometimes i lose..
Old 12-03-2012, 08:39 PM   #914
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hq3000
Thanks for the tip. I have noticed that when I control someone in the paint after a rebound I do have a better chance to get one. I play with the Knicks and I've noticed that chandler is just not as tenacious as he should be. It may have to do with fatigue and as MK suggested in his nots that its VCs attributes.

I'll keep with the sliders and up o rebounding a tad to see if it increases.
Thanks

LOl for me it doesnt matter if i do that even if a box them out they still get the rebound
Old 12-03-2012, 09:20 PM   #915
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

be sure to check page 1 for the latest sliders. some small adjustments after the earlier update today. wasn't liking some things from the cpu that felt cheap.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2012, 09:26 PM   #916
Banned

OVR: 8

Ok lovin the sliders mk major gripe tho with the game Im noticing any time I have a guy posting up another big guy or someone else on my team is allowed amazing position underneath the hoop allowing me an easy dish for basically a layup and this is happening way to often. Any suggestions would increasing on ball D help? Help D? Is anyone else seeing this?
Old 12-03-2012, 09:50 PM   #917
Rookie

ezsmilez's Arena

OVR: 0
Yea I think your best bet is too raise play passing lanes. That's the only thing I change with this slider set

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Old 12-03-2012, 09:56 PM   #918
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezsmilez
Yea I think your best bet is too raise play passing lanes. That's the only thing I change with this slider set

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
OK thanks for the suggestion man although I seen this quite often on default superstar difficulty as well isnt default play passing lanes 50?
Old 12-03-2012, 11:20 PM   #919
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

raising that will only make the problem worse... the low post defender will now get terribly out of position because he'll overplay the low-post passes, leaving your man wide open for easy layups.

If you want the challenge, here's what you can do:

- raise the cpu strength to match yours
- however, warning: the cpu's picks will be very strong, leaving you powerless to guard the wing because you got picked off by the screen

i honestly don't know any way to fix this... if there is a fix, it needs to be verified, not guessed at. but trust me, the passing lane slider affects not only the wing, but is TERRIBLY done in the low post. I discovered this when creating 2K11 sliders, and the same concepts carried over into 2K13 (and 12 when I rented it for a few days).
Old 12-03-2012, 11:59 PM   #920
Rookie

OVR: 5

First and foremost, thank you for posting this fantastic slider set. I only picked up the game this week and it's a huge improvement on the defaults.

My only question to you (and others using this set) is, how often do you see offensive fouls? I haven't seen a single one called in five games. The number of defensive fouls is close to perfect, but I'd like to see a charge or something every now and again.

There will be times when a drive visually looks like a charge with the naked eye, but it's always called a block or shooting foul. Anyone?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »