Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-04-2012, 02:01 AM   #921
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

offensive fouls have been lacking in 2K basketball for years. It's like offensive or defensive pass interference calls in EA games - practically non-existent. But when you see one, light up the cigar... That might not happen until the next sighting of Halley's Comet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2012, 06:35 AM   #922
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
offensive fouls have been lacking in 2K basketball for years. It's like offensive or defensive pass interference calls in EA games - practically non-existent. But when you see one, light up the cigar... That might not happen until the next sighting of Halley's Comet.
Ah ah, this one is really good
Old 12-04-2012, 06:40 AM   #923
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Every year I'm speechless at what 2K leaves behind for no clear reason. Last year it was missing double teams (and super messed team stats in Association, never patched... it's imple arithmetic, not programming), this year in-game injuries.

I really can't understand how this can happen every single year. Do they make the game from scratch every year leaving something on the board??
Old 12-04-2012, 10:39 AM   #924
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Funny you should say. I saw the CPU commit its first charge against me today (why do they even have a sig skill for it?). Weird thing was, it wasn't even good contact. CPU teammate Biedrins barely got there and a driving Jameer brushed against his shoulder. Luckily he had the presence of mind to flop.

Coincidentally, it was the most epic game I've played in awhile. Got up 17 on the CPU, messed with the sliders because it felt too easy (Eccentric's adjusted to have higher defensive awareness like yours) -- then had the CPU catch up and end up missing some easy layins to go OT. Curry with a go-ahead and 1 drive, then getting chants of MVP as he sealed a tight game on the line down the stretch. I might have thrown my XBox out the window if I lost, seeing how I thought I had the game in hand.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:37 PM   #925
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

I played a game yesterday - Thunder (me) at Hornets (cpu). I was up by 8 at halftime, and then expanded it to 22 by the end of the 3rd. The Hornets stormed back and actually cut it to 6 (gotta love those cpu substitutions!!) before I won by 12. Felt pretty real to me - in today's NBA anything can happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2012, 03:18 PM   #926
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

True True..".
Old 12-04-2012, 09:13 PM   #927
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
raising that will only make the problem worse... the low post defender will now get terribly out of position because he'll overplay the low-post passes, leaving your man wide open for easy layups.

If you want the challenge, here's what you can do:

- raise the cpu strength to match yours
- however, warning: the cpu's picks will be very strong, leaving you powerless to guard the wing because you got picked off by the screen

i honestly don't know any way to fix this... if there is a fix, it needs to be verified, not guessed at. but trust me, the passing lane slider affects not only the wing, but is TERRIBLY done in the low post. I discovered this when creating 2K11 sliders, and the same concepts carried over into 2K13 (and 12 when I rented it for a few days).
Thanks mk ill likely try 45 for the cpu strength
Old 12-04-2012, 11:02 PM   #928
Rookie

OVR: 2

for me the gameplay is great except that i get TOO many steals with steve nash on good point guards, he is avg almos 2 a game and i can just poke it out of their hands

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »