Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-05-2012, 01:04 PM   #937
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair
First and foremost, thank you for posting this fantastic slider set. I only picked up the game this week and it's a huge improvement on the defaults.

My only question to you (and others using this set) is, how often do you see offensive fouls? I haven't seen a single one called in five games. The number of defensive fouls is close to perfect, but I'd like to see a charge or something every now and again.

There will be times when a drive visually looks like a charge with the naked eye, but it's always called a block or shooting foul. Anyone?
Using these sliders I see an offensive foul on a drive every 5 or 6 games. I have offensive fouls called on me fairly regularly when I hold the RT button while backing down in the post.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:08 PM   #938
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
Every year I'm speechless at what 2K leaves behind for no clear reason. Last year it was missing double teams (and super messed team stats in Association, never patched... it's imple arithmetic, not programming), this year in-game injuries.

I really can't understand how this can happen every single year. Do they make the game from scratch every year leaving something on the board??
What do you have in-game injuries set on. Mine is on 95 and I've been bitten by the injury bug this season (to the point I've thought about toning it down, but I think they're pretty realistic) and they've all happened in-game.

Eric Gordon (1-2 weeks with sprained stomach); Tyrus Thomas (4-6 weeks broken arm); My Rookie PF (1-2 weeks with sprained wrist); Anthony Davis (1-2 weeks twice with a sprained ankle that he could play through). Quite a few injuries on my opponents also.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:38 PM   #939
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwer23
tried one more game, rested team, adjusted some numbers by 2-3, stiil got killed inside, 65-45 advantage for opponent in the paint , they just kill my players inside, no defense, just like last 4 games...lost 102-95 to brooklyn .. ideas?
What roster do you use? I use Bedwards roster and have good numbers as regards PiP and final scores, both me and my opponents rarely reach 100 points, most of the time we finish around 85/95, last game against Dallas they scored only 29 points in the first half, i was Denver!
At the beginning I also had trouble defending, try not to stay glued to your opponent, leave a little space so that you can both contest the shot and cut the drive, depends on whether you're defending a good shooter or not, and remember, your goal is to ALWAYS stay between the ball and the basket and ALWAYS contest the shot with LT or RS
Old 12-05-2012, 11:48 PM   #940
Rookie

OVR: 5

Does anyone else find that slider set 1 is too easy, yet slider set 2 is way too hard? I'm trying (unsuccessfully) to find a balance.

I switched to slider set 2 because when I eventually start a franchise, I want an ongoing challenge as I improve, but the initial results are ridiculous.

Playing with the Warriors, I lost 130-93 on the road to the Nets, then 128-100 to the Nuggets. I shot low .300's both times and it wasn't like they were all bad shots. Meanwhile, I am actually playing really good D, yet my opponents hit shot after shot after shot. Frustrating.

Also, has anyone noticed how it's near impossible to hit shots underneath your own basket? It's infuriating to see these close attempts rim out again and again and again. At one stage, I was 0-11 with Ezeli. Granted, he is not a prolific scorer, but I don't care who you are... you should be making more than zero out of 11 shots when posting up.

Anyone having these similar problems and can suggest some tweaks to an otherwise solid slider set. Just need to find some middle ground between 1 and 2.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:20 AM   #941
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwer23
i just tried this sliders, because i couldn't make my own good enough, and i just cant play defense, my rteam sucks so bad at it, raptors just scored 69points on me in half, last 3 games with this sliders, my opponent averages 110 points, and i am not noob, i play nba for years, i made perfect sliders for me in 2k12 and 2k11, but now i cant, i actually played 2 great realistic games with my sliders , but then next 3 were awful, does it have something to do with how tierd team si, weekly trainings, and how often to put that trainings, use intense defense training, and it didnt help...
i'm using the second set on my bulls association and i'm currently 22-3..CPU points in the paint average around 30 to high 40's a game which is realistic IMHO..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2012, 09:45 PM   #942
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

Mkharsh, I've played a few recent games with the second set along with iRep Philly's latest roster & I've noticed that there are way too many turnovers that happen when you make easy passes such as in bounding & just simple post entry passes. I'll monitor this as I keep playing more games.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:07 PM   #943
MVP

OVR: 6

Hey I'm playing on the PC version (currently unpatched) so I was wondering if you had any tips for improving the offense for the CPU (using the set 2 BEFORE the Dec. 3rd update). I'm not that big of a NBA player and really have had little issues beating the CPU for the first 15 or so games (currently like 12-4 or something with those first 4 games being the first 4 I played).

I have found that the shooting %'s for both me and CPU are spot on it just seems the CPU isn't getting enough shots off (usually 15 less than me each game which usually accounts for the difference in score for the most part).

Was hoping this is something that can be modified while I wait for the PC patch
Old 12-06-2012, 10:47 PM   #944
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey i know its a bit off topic, but can anyone suggest a good roster set for the xbox 360 to pair up with these great sliders because the official updates made by 2k13 are too lacking IMO. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »