Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2012, 09:54 PM   #945
MVP

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by san_antonio_spurs
Hey i know its a bit off topic, but can anyone suggest a good roster set for the xbox 360 to pair up with these great sliders because the official updates made by 2k13 are too lacking IMO. Thanks
I'm loving the OS SIM rosters mate... Just had the most awesome game paired with mk sliders although I have upped the mins to 12

Was winning all game but couldn't shoot for **** In the second half.... Let a 19 point lead slip to 3 before pulling away at the death

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2012, 09:58 PM   #946
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

what specific sliders effect cpu defense?
Old 12-06-2012, 10:22 PM   #947
Rookie

OVR: 2

@mkmarsh33

On the injury sliders for association, I've found that using EM's slider that has Injury Frequency at 40 is pretty good. Injuries happen every 2 or 3 weeks, which is pretty realistic.

As for Severity, I found that the slider was reversed and that setting it 100 gives you the least long-term/season ending injuries. Most injuries are day to day and able to play through. Every now and then, you might get a 1-2 month long injury (mainly broken jaw/hand/nose). So I recommend either anywhere from 85-100 for the Injury Severity.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:09 PM   #948
Rookie

RaiRaiFromPSN's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
I'm loving the OS SIM rosters mate... Just had the most awesome game paired with mk sliders although I have upped the mins to 12

Was winning all game but couldn't shoot for **** In the second half.... Let a 19 point lead slip to 3 before pulling away at the death

DAT VC AMOUNT! ;0
Old 12-07-2012, 05:21 AM   #949
MVP

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiRaiFromPSN
DAT VC AMOUNT! ;0
Is that a lot? I really wouldn't know. What do you use them for?

Old 12-07-2012, 06:29 AM   #950
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
Mkharsh, I've played a few recent games with the second set along with iRep Philly's latest roster & I've noticed that there are way too many turnovers that happen when you make easy passes such as in bounding & just simple post entry passes. I'll monitor this as I keep playing more games.
inbound passes will just have to be dealt with - but setting your feet plays a HUGE role in those types of passes (wait until the receiver of the pass has his feet set)... but this new set provides tremendous realism. you've got to be smart with the basketball. ever watched an NBA game and see something stupid happen? these latest sliders capture that... i played 2 test games the other day:

- game 1 - played really stupid, forced things, wanted to see how a 10 year old might be affected by these: i had 21 turnovers.

- game 2 - played really smart, didn't force things, wanted to see how a wise adult might be affected by these: i had 4 turnovers.

results speak for themselves....
Old 12-07-2012, 09:44 AM   #951
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
inbound passes will just have to be dealt with - but setting your feet plays a HUGE role in those types of passes (wait until the receiver of the pass has his feet set)... but this new set provides tremendous realism. you've got to be smart with the basketball. ever watched an NBA game and see something stupid happen? these latest sliders capture that... i played 2 test games the other day:

- game 1 - played really stupid, forced things, wanted to see how a 10 year old might be affected by these: i had 21 turnovers.

- game 2 - played really smart, didn't force things, wanted to see how a wise adult might be affected by these: i had 4 turnovers.

agree completely, best sliders out there. I suggest to practise trying to play smart basketball, it takes time but it's worth it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2012, 02:31 PM   #952
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33

yeah I now just play like the player made a mistake when I see silly passes and don't get pissed off anymore.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »