Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-11-2012, 12:55 PM   #993
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldkevin
hey mkharsh33, have you noticed this Thread? Could lead to something interesting?
I follow most all threads here... I'm not sure what is so interesting about it - like a lot of threads, there isn't just any singular values that come into play. When a slider creator works on something, he often takes into account a LOT of items, so yes, the thread has some merit, but it's obvious in just this last page (once again) that you cannot fix everything for everybody (where one guy says he doesn't get enough three point attempts by the cpu, and another guy sees over 40). Blocks are hit and miss - personally, I don't believe it's just *that* set of sliders that makes the difference - vertical plays into this as well. Again, guys are free to take the base set and tweak it, but I am not changing anything to what is posted on page 1. Thanks...
Old 12-11-2012, 02:43 PM   #994
Banned

OVR: 8

MK I still have guys getting wide open right under the hoop way too often. I think before you suggested to increase CPU strength and I did that but still seeing it way to often. Is there any other slider that will help this? On Ball D perhaps?
Old 12-11-2012, 02:48 PM   #995
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern23
MK I still have guys getting wide open right under the hoop way too often. I think before you suggested to increase CPU strength and I did that but still seeing it way to often. Is there any other slider that will help this? On Ball D perhaps?
I really don't know at this point... strength, quickness - I just don't know. We've maxed out the defensive awareness slider, so at this point I'm not sure. I haven't touched this game outside of tinkering with the roster (that I never play with) - my son plays online. I just don't care much for this game right now, so you guys are pretty much on your own for adjustments.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2012, 03:21 PM   #996
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hey MK you're not enjoying this game? I felt the game has played pretty solid w ur sliders.. Nothing is perfect but I've had some fun. Just curious why you haven't.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:05 PM   #997
Rookie

OVR: 2

mk, since the coach profiles have a huge impact in the game flow, except the "run plays 1", have u lowered down the "fast break" or the "crash offensive gllass" sliders as well for ever coach profile ?
Old 12-11-2012, 10:30 PM   #998
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I really don't know at this point... strength, quickness - I just don't know. We've maxed out the defensive awareness slider, so at this point I'm not sure. I haven't touched this game outside of tinkering with the roster (that I never play with) - my son plays online. I just don't care much for this game right now, so you guys are pretty much on your own for adjustments.
Ok man thanks for lettin me know where u stand as far as the game i feel like dang cant they just combine this game with 11 and we would have such a sim game. Anyway your sliders are great i just dont understand how these guys are slipping so wide open under the hoop. 2k even has the commentators saying the paint is sacred ground yet the cpu d is so lazy about staying on their man. Frustrating is what it is oh well gonna try increasing on ball d a bit and see if it helps i dont care what i have to do or lose realism in other aspects these easy buckets kill the challenge of the game
Old 12-11-2012, 11:13 PM   #999
Banned

Wow just played a game of 2k11 with your sliders mk none of the problems i see on 13 with people being wide open its not even comparable all i need is rosters for 11 which i started a while back i think i may be done with 13
Old 12-11-2012, 11:34 PM   #1000
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern23
Wow just played a game of 2k11 with your sliders mk none of the problems i see on 13 with people being wide open its not even comparable all i need is rosters for 11 which i started a while back i think i may be done with 13
you just nailed why i pretty much have given up on 2K13. I played around 5 or 6 games on 2K11 a few days ago, and was reminded why I'm hooked on that game. 2K13, for all it does good, it just leaves me with an empty videogame feeling... I'm glad guys are enjoying this slider set, but my heart is still with 2K11 and those classic roster files (that I just can't get enough of).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »