Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-12-2012, 12:36 AM   #1001
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
you just nailed why i pretty much have given up on 2K13. I played around 5 or 6 games on 2K11 a few days ago, and was reminded why I'm hooked on that game. 2K13, for all it does good, it just leaves me with an empty videogame feeling... I'm glad guys are enjoying this slider set, but my heart is still with 2K11 and those classic roster files (that I just can't get enough of).
Yeah, those files for 2K11 are outstanding. PB did amazing work with 2K12, too.

This slider set, along with your roster, makes 2K13 a very solid effort, but I understand why some grow frustrated with it. I seem to play the game in spurts; 3 games in one day and then I go 4-5 days without touching it. The game just doesn't have the pull on me that 2K11 did, where I really wanted to play every single day.
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2012, 09:46 AM   #1002
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern23
MK I still have guys getting wide open right under the hoop way too often. I think before you suggested to increase CPU strength and I did that but still seeing it way to often. Is there any other slider that will help this? On Ball D perhaps?
I have sliders for Def Help, On Ball Defense, Hustle and Hands all maxed out, which makes driving and lead passing a bit harder.
Also, it seems like the Defensive Pressure setting under Coaching Profiles messes up rotations when set really high.
If there are too many lead passes for easy layups because of the AI doubling the PnR ball handler, I'd leave it around 50 for all teams and adjust individual defensive settings for the AI, because Auto isn't too smart.
I do this before every game and while it's not perfect, you can improve defense somewhat.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:46 PM   #1003
Rookie

OVR: 2

guys wtf... CPU all star cheating like crazy, tell me why i did an over the back foul and marc gasol had to shoot ONE FREE THROW... we werent over the limit or anything it was like the second team foul i dont get it... he did not even have the ball
Old 12-13-2012, 09:52 AM   #1004
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango_prom
I have sliders for Def Help, On Ball Defense, Hustle and Hands all maxed out, which makes driving and lead passing a bit harder.
Also, it seems like the Defensive Pressure setting under Coaching Profiles messes up rotations when set really high.
If there are too many lead passes for easy layups because of the AI doubling the PnR ball handler, I'd leave it around 50 for all teams and adjust individual defensive settings for the AI, because Auto isn't too smart.
I do this before every game and while it's not perfect, you can improve defense somewhat.
Ya see i really dont want to go through all that when there is a finished simulation product available with 2k11. Thanks for the suggestions man but i fired up a season on the 11. Mk has some awesome superstar sliders and wow are they tough but id rather lose games than be bored scoring at will on 13. It just feels so arcadish and i hate to say it but i think 2k has gotten lazy with their product due to the lack of competition just like our beloved madden and ncaa developers.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:40 PM   #1005
Rookie

chino22's Arena

OVR: 4

MK, on page 1 it says to set run plays at 1. Was this something that was only necessary pre-patch or are you still saying they need to be this way? Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2012, 08:46 PM   #1006
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino22
MK, on page 1 it says to set run plays at 1. Was this something that was only necessary pre-patch or are you still saying they need to be this way? Thanks.
Furthermore, what exactly does this do?

So we have to go into each team's settings and change this coach slider to 1?
Old 12-13-2012, 11:02 PM   #1007
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Played the Lakers-Knicks NBA Today game and was eviscreated by Kobe Bryant, who scored 41 points as the Lakers won 112-100.

Good back-and-fort game that was decided in the 4th quarter, where Kobe scored 16 points. Melo had 27 and JR Smith had 20, but pretty much all of the Knicks went cold in the 4th quarter.

Fun game.
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
Old 12-14-2012, 12:06 AM   #1008
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

The real Lakers are quite jealous of you, Dan...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »