Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-14-2012, 01:05 AM   #1009
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
The real Lakers are quite jealous of you, Dan...
Well, they did have Gasol and Blake playing in my game, so that helped.
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
Old 12-14-2012, 02:16 PM   #1010
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hi. I'm playing with set 2 and they are really good.
Only one thing though:
Anyone knows which slider I must tweak to gain more space and set more open spots for shooters? Opponents are really stuck to you in the perimeter and guys like Novak are useless.
Thanks.

Last edited by remenos; 12-14-2012 at 02:46 PM.
Old 12-14-2012, 03:56 PM   #1011
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by remenos
Hi. I'm playing with set 2 and they are really good.
Only one thing though:
Anyone knows which slider I must tweak to gain more space and set more open spots for shooters? Opponents are really stuck to you in the perimeter and guys like Novak are useless.
Thanks.
lower the "on ball defense" slider - take it down to 55 or possibly 50.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2012, 11:03 AM   #1012
Rookie

OVR: 3

I have a problem mkharsh33, now I have played more than 15 games in my association with your sliders and what I'm about to say has happened in every single match.

I premise that i play 12 min qrt.

The first half both me and the cpu have a very low percentage from the field, something like 35/38%, first halves end up with a score that does not reach 40 points. In the second half the percentages get a sharp increase, especially by the cpu which can score 60% FG, particularly in the third quarter. The increase in FG%, however, does not balance the score of the first half and so the games end with very low scores, the average of my association is of 87.3 points maded and 86.5 conceded, I averaged 44% FG and 30% 3pt. Again, this has happened in every game I've played. What sliders do you recommend to change to get the final scores higher? I would not upset the flaw of the game because I am very satisfied with all statistics (except blocks), I just wish the game ended with more real scores and FG%.

Last edited by coldkevin; 12-15-2012 at 11:05 AM.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:46 PM   #1013
Chi Til I Die.

BChizzle's Arena

MK, is there a way to get the CPU opponent to react better on defense? I think i have my Defense slider and help defense all the way up already. For excample, i'd run Gut Double for Tyreke Evans and its guaranteed a wide open lane. It's getting pretty ridiculous.. some plays just get you wide open layups everytime. The CPU is just STANDING there watching you as you go up..ugh
Old 12-15-2012, 12:47 PM   #1014
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldkevin
I have a problem mkharsh33, now I have played more than 15 games in my association with your sliders and what I'm about to say has happened in every single match.

I premise that i play 12 min qrt.

The first half both me and the cpu have a very low percentage from the field, something like 35/38%, first halves end up with a score that does not reach 40 points. In the second half the percentages get a sharp increase, especially by the cpu which can score 60% FG, particularly in the third quarter. The increase in FG%, however, does not balance the score of the first half and so the games end with very low scores, the average of my association is of 87.3 points maded and 86.5 conceded, I averaged 44% FG and 30% 3pt. Again, this has happened in every game I've played. What sliders do you recommend to change to get the final scores higher? I would not upset the flaw of the game because I am very satisfied with all statistics (except blocks), I just wish the game ended with more real scores and FG%.
Are u using the first or second set?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Old 12-15-2012, 02:06 PM   #1015
Rookie

OVR: 3

second set
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2012, 02:27 PM   #1016
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
I've found this is a good set with both default rosters and edited bed wards rosters. The only difference is the CPU not going back up on offensive boards on default rosters. But that seems to be a tendency issue and not a slider issue

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

HELLO BROOKYLN.
All Black Everything

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »