Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2012, 10:31 PM   #1017
Banned
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New York
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BChizzle
MK, is there a way to get the CPU opponent to react better on defense? I think i have my Defense slider and help defense all the way up already. For excample, i'd run Gut Double for Tyreke Evans and its guaranteed a wide open lane. It's getting pretty ridiculous.. some plays just get you wide open layups everytime. The CPU is just STANDING there watching you as you go up..ugh
I hear ya man its ridiculous how dumb the defensive AI is set on this game. MK has a nice set but it can't make up for the stupidity of the CPU on defense. It feels cheap and takes the competitiveness right out of plenty of offensive possessions when your getting wide open layups.
jcern23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 11:03 PM   #1018
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

can someone tell me which slider controls how many times AI shoots? At the moment i'm playing HOF 12mins, after one game the AI would normally end up with 110+ shots... don't know how to lower it down
nanzhuds is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:21 AM   #1019
Hall Of Fame
 
mkharsh33's Arena
 
OVR: 35
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 12,555
Blog Entries: 1
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanzhuds
can someone tell me which slider controls how many times AI shoots? At the moment i'm playing HOF 12mins, after one game the AI would normally end up with 110+ shots... don't know how to lower it down
try 11 minute quarters...
__________________
STEELERS INDIANS CELTICS
mkharsh33 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:51 AM   #1020
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
try 11 minute quarters...
is it the only way? i kinda like 12 minute quarters though
nanzhuds is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:12 PM   #1021
MVP
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Apr 2006
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

MK,

Great sliders but I started winning by 15+ points on most teams and some 30. I tried a few changes and would like to share some feedback. I use iRep's and PJT's rosters.

I increased attack the basket to 20; the CPU attacks the rim more. (10 maybe better)
On 0 they rarely tried to get by defenders

Backdoor cuts to 15: CPU cuts to the rim more especially if you double or cheat in the lane.
On 0 CPU stood around even if you doubled they ran to the perimeter.

Drive contact to 80: CPU slides less when beat, more realistic fastbreaks and less canned animation dribbling.
On 100 CPU slides a lot and unrealistic bumping/sliding animations when beat. Turbo is more delayed at 100.
__________________
True bout my business, Mane!
keshunleon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2012, 01:29 PM   #1022
Rookie
 
xRobertitox's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NYC via Puerto Rico via Chicago
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshunleon
MK,

Great sliders but I started winning by 15+ points on most teams and some 30. I tried a few changes and would like to share some feedback. I use iRep's and PJT's rosters.

I increased attack the basket to 20; the CPU attacks the rim more. (10 maybe better)
On 0 they rarely tried to get by defenders

Backdoor cuts to 15: CPU cuts to the rim more especially if you double or cheat in the lane.
On 0 CPU stood around even if you doubled they ran to the perimeter.

Drive contact to 80: CPU slides less when beat, more realistic fastbreaks and less canned animation dribbling.
On 100 CPU slides a lot and unrealistic bumping/sliding animations when beat. Turbo is more delayed at 100.

I'm gonna try this out. I'm going on ridiculous win streaks of 20-30 even 40 points or more a game.

Love the sliders against user or elite teams cpu. but the game is ridiculously easy against a lot of teams.
xRobertitox is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:43 PM   #1023
Banned
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jan 2011
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

These sliders ruined the game for me. Ridiculous put back dunks, C's/PF's not staying with their man in the post, horribly inaccurate passes, a reliance on the computer making the shots for you(Timing>FG% IMO), and simply put these sliders are not good for users playing with teams that rely on defense/hustle plays(I play with the Bulls)
miniviking10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:55 PM   #1024
Hall Of Fame
 
mkharsh33's Arena
 
OVR: 35
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 12,555
Blog Entries: 1
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniviking10
These sliders ruined the game for me. Ridiculous put back dunks, C's/PF's not staying with their man in the post, horribly inaccurate passes, a reliance on the computer making the shots for you(Timing>FG% IMO), and simply put these sliders are not good for users playing with teams that rely on defense/hustle plays(I play with the Bulls)
LOL... Thanks for weighing in. I think the problem might be your hands, not the sliders. This post would be a first... Hope you find a set that allows you to find the arcade experience you are looking for.
__________________
STEELERS INDIANS CELTICS
mkharsh33 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:11 PM.

Top -