Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-10-2012, 11:18 PM   #97
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

I have NOT tested these with shot stick timing - so I'm of no help. For those who play this way, I'd just suggest playing a few games with this current set, and then see what your shooting percentages look like...
Old 10-11-2012, 12:09 AM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 0

I played my first game with these sliders Clippers vs Grizzlies and I noticed whenever the Grizzlies would get an offensive rebound right under the rim they would not attempt to go up at all and just pass it back out. If they went up right away after those rebounds I think more fouls would be called because even with the boosts in foul sliders the fouls were quite low in shooting.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:21 AM   #99
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Just lost as the celtics vs the sixes 94-90.
I shot 43% they shot 42.
Seeing a lot more fts with the update.
I was 14-18 they were 18-26. They killed me on the offensive glass getting 10 I only had 2.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:39 AM   #100
Rookie

OVR: 2

Having played a couple games with these sliders, one thing that sticks out is that they appear to be very guard/wing-dominant in terms of shooting numbers. I played against the Suns and while I don't remember the exact #s off the top of my head, I'm not sure either Gortat or Scola had more than 5 FGA's apiece, while Shannon Brown and Michael Beasley each shot the ball roughly 20 times.

For something a bit more recent, just finished playing as the Nets against the Knicks and here any the FGAs for NYK:
Melo: 13-24
JR Smith: 3-21
Felton: 6-9
Shumpert: 3-7
Brewer: 2-7
Stoudemire: 2-7
Camby: 3-5
Chandler: 1-1

Seems very weighed towards guards. Also, I've noticed every game there's one guard (JR Smith, Beasley, OJ Mayo) who jacks 10+ 3-pointers. Not sure how to go about fixing this issue and getting the post players a bit more involved, but I thought it was worth noting. I'd be curious what the selection looks like against a post-centric team like Utah.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:16 AM   #101
Rookie

OVR: 3

Just played probably the greatest game I've ever played. Blazers vs. the mighty Lakers, and I don't know the exact number, but there were probably 30+ lead changes and as many ties. Kobe went off for 43, while Wesley Matthews threw down 40 to keep me in the game. Largest lead for them was 9, 5 for me. After 2OT, I pulled out a 4 point win on clutch FT's. Great game overall! Played very smooth, they beat me in rebounds but I just played smart D (except for on the Black Mamba, of course) and ran plays when things were collapsing, which was frequently. It's only one game, but man, these sliders have me SO pumped. Thanks, mkharsh!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2012, 06:03 AM   #102
MVP

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJuice00

Seems very weighed towards guards. Also, I've noticed every game there's one guard (JR Smith, Beasley, OJ Mayo) who jacks 10+ 3-pointers. Not sure how to go about fixing this issue and getting the post players a bit more involved, but I thought it was worth noting. I'd be curious what the selection looks like against a post-centric team like Utah.
I'll try these sliders, and bump the 'Look for post players' CPU tendency up to 100. Ive been looking for ways to increase the CPU playing through the post.

I know that Nogster is working on rosters that bring this out.

On a side note, I realised how few teams actually base their offense around the low post.

Utah was one, Indiana is another, Memphis. This really is a guard/wing dominated league.
Old 10-11-2012, 06:07 AM   #103
Rookie

OVR: 1
I'm trying this sliders, I reduced my game speed to 47 as it the game's too fast for my liking.. Also I noticed the number of 3 points the guards are shooting, it's a lot and they go in most of the time.. I'll try bumping the post players slider as well..
Old 10-11-2012, 10:06 AM   #104
Rookie

OVR: 5

for me, i've been blowing out the CPU the past 4 games or so. These weren't against teams like the bobcats either.
I'm playing on MyCareer as NO's PG btw.
cpu FG% 30-39, i'm like FG% 56-65
also, I'm playing at game speed 50, and I've lowered my Q minutes to 8. been having 90-129 games so far.
other than the blowouts, overall the stats have been OK, with lesser CPU guards driving to the hoop, lower fastbreaks, and PiP in the 20s.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »