Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2012, 05:46 PM   #1105
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtraWhistle
With the 2nd set, it seems like every game the CPU shoots 32-36% and I'm struggling to shoot 40%. Any ideas?
Just raise the shooting attributes a few clicks to meet your needs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2012, 06:35 PM   #1106
Rookie

OVR: 6

Plz an answer.

English is not my 1st language and so i'm not sure of the sens of "Run Plays"

so to help me to find that in coach profiles,
Run Plays ("Mise en pratique des tactiques" in French) is it at the 6th line just under Offensive Rebound ???

Thanx !
Old 12-29-2012, 08:07 PM   #1107
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBron59
Plz an answer.

English is not my 1st language and so i'm not sure of the sens of "Run Plays"

so to help me to find that in coach profiles,
Run Plays ("Mise en pratique des tactiques" in French) is it at the 6th line just under Offensive Rebound ???

Thanx !
Not sure, as I'm not in front of my xbox - but if it says "Run Plays" just 0 all them out and see what you think. Do it for all the coaches (use your right trigger to cycle through them) and be sure to save it under your ROSTER file...this is NOT a "settings" or "profile" save. Hope this helps.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:33 PM   #1108
Rookie

OVR: 0

You're a true Slider Legend MK. I Have used your sliders for all games you make sliders for. Thanks for all the hard work.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:03 PM   #1109
MVP

jack1535's Arena

OVR: 3
These sliders are amazing. I'm getting such great variety. All these games I played as the Thunder

Game 1@Spurs W 110-102
Get offensive battle I pulled away late in the 4th

Game 2
Vs Trail Blazers W
Complete opposite tight defensive battle both teams were in the 80s

Game 3
Vs Hawks L 107-99
Lead by 9 going into the 4th quarter but got outscored 37-21. I started letting up gave them a window and then couldn't back in a good offensive rhythm.

Game 4
Vs Raptors W
This was just a blow out was like 108-89 or something like that. It was close until early in the third when Jeremy lamb started lighting it up.

Game 5
@ Bulls 107-101
Was down 9 going into the 4th, Durant was struggling all day until the 4th quarter when he started lighting it up. I was up 99-97 with 1:30 left and Rose nailed a 2. I drive to the basket with Westbrook who gets goes for the layup and is met by three defenders. I have no idea how but he gets his own rebound and kicks it out to Ibaka who hits a wide open 15 footer. Bulls bring it up and again Rose nails a 2. I bring the ball up with Durabt about 40 seconds left he gets doubled right away which left Perkins wide open in the corner who then drove in for the layup so now it's 103-101. Rose once again takes the shot but he misses this time, they foul me and I get a double digit lead and end up winning.

I'm having so much fun with this! Thank you so much!
Old 12-29-2012, 10:34 PM   #1110
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Yeah, in the coach profiles (under settings menu) I changed those all to 0 - I just think the game plays better with them all set at 0. And this is a ROSTER save - so whatever roster you are using, you can change them, and be sure to save the ROSTER after doing so. Again, this is a personal preference, so if you're satisfied with how the game plays, just ignore this.
Could you elaborate a little more on this? Why do you think the game plays better without teams running plays? I'm just curious, I've never seen someone put it at 0.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 12-29-2012, 11:11 PM   #1111
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
Could you elaborate a little more on this? Why do you think the game plays better without teams running plays? I'm just curious, I've never seen someone put it at 0.
They still run plays at this setting... I'm not going to write a book on this - use the search feature here and you'll find a TON of information on this topic. But at the end of the day YOU find what makes YOU enjoy this game - I offer suggestions...you make the decision. The poster above you shared his experiences in a number of games played. I think this slider set, and the majority of the positive comments, speak for themselves.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2012, 11:17 PM   #1112
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
They still run plays at this setting... I'm not going to write a book on this - use the search feature here and you'll find a TON of information on this topic. But at the end of the day YOU find what makes YOU enjoy this game - I offer suggestions...you make the decision. The poster above you shared his experiences in a number of games played. I think this slider set, and the majority of the positive comments, speak for themselves.
Damn mk, I was just asking.

I just picked the game up today so I really haven't gotten around to testing things. Was just curious about that setting, that's all.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »