Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-02-2013, 02:46 AM   #1129
Banned

ross6655's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

These are great man. But why is backdoor cuts at 0?
Old 01-02-2013, 12:15 PM   #1130
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320
you are not looking in the right spot. You have to go to the substitution menu
and you'll see players attribute and rating raised. It works this way in everyone's roster. You'll see everyone has a 99 in defensive rebounding because your defense rebounding slider at 100 adds 100 to everyones defensive rebounding attribute. So Kyrie and everyone on the Cavs or any roster has the same rebound rating of 99. I hope you understand what I'm saying.
I fully understand - as I said, I've read the thread on this concept. Again, never seen it. I'd suggest another slider set...

Regarding back-door cuts - you can change this to fit your tastes. These are a base set. Here's what happens: when the cpu offense begins to break down a defense by penetrating, you'll see enough back door cuts with it at 0 that you won't need to raise it. But you can if you want - it's your game, your experience, and inevitably your sliders... The operative term being "YOUR"...
Old 01-02-2013, 04:57 PM   #1131
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I fully understand - as I said, I've read the thread on this concept. Again, never seen it. I'd suggest another slider set...

Regarding back-door cuts - you can change this to fit your tastes. These are a base set. Here's what happens: when the cpu offense begins to break down a defense by penetrating, you'll see enough back door cuts with it at 0 that you won't need to raise it. But you can if you want - it's your game, your experience, and inevitably your sliders... The operative term being "YOUR"...

If you never seen it then you don't know what I'm talking about. I'm using your roster right now with your sliders.

the attribute sliders mess with all players real attributes. Everyone will have the same hustle, block, defensive awareness, ect because those sliders get added to the players actual attribute. Right after the jump ball press start and go to the substitution menu and you'll see all this.

Last edited by apollooff320; 01-02-2013 at 05:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2013, 05:08 PM   #1132
Rookie

OVR: 2

MK he is right this happens to me too but it didnt bother me because it makes sense why we would have 99 in defensive rebounding
Old 01-02-2013, 05:18 PM   #1133
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

I read the thread where this information was made known. It will happen with nearly every roster file and every slider set. Not sure what you want me to do about this... But thanks.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:06 PM   #1134
Rookie

OVR: 0
Have you tried vertical at 0? It really tones down the crazy guard rebounding.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:06 PM   #1135
Rookie

R0ver's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtraWhistle
Have you tried vertical at 0? It really tones down the crazy guard rebounding.
I'm no slider guru, but wouldn't that affect blocking and rebounding for every player on the court? You solve one problem(guards rebounding) but more pop up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2013, 09:10 PM   #1136
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by R0ver
I'm no slider guru, but wouldn't that affect blocking and rebounding for every player on the court? You solve one problem(guards rebounding) but more pop up.
Blocks still happen, and rebounding seems like its fine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »