Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-05-2013, 06:52 PM   #1185
Rookie

ThaRealDeal8498's Arena

OVR: 0
Post Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

I donīt īknow what is wrong with yall USE SLIDER SET #2 these work realistic you take 81-88 shots per game and you average max 40boards 20assistīs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2013, 08:01 PM   #1186
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Great Game!!! Great Sliders!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hllback23
Here is my first game with the 1st set of sliders. It was a great game CP3 hit a buzzer beater to win it. I was the Clippers. The only issues I saw with the sliders is shooting fouls were called way to much on plays that usually refs would let go. May make some little changes. I set my quarter length to 10min.

If you are increasing User Shooting Fouls does that mean they will be called against you on defense or against the CPU when you are on offense???

Can you use these setting when playing a friend online???

I haven't edited set 1 - but my best advice is to look at the slider adjustments at the bottom of the page for set 2 as those would probably work well for you.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:03 PM   #1187
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by War24
Does anyone know or tried these sliders for human vs human games? If so, do you also leave it on all-star for hum vs hum games?
Our oldest son (whose 13 and an avid gamer - who plays 2K13 to death, so I have to basically "borrow" my copy from him - LOL!) and I have played a few user vs. user games. He's really good... Trust me, we've had some epic battles against each other. Stats play out well, so I feel good these will work well with user. vs. user. The shooting %'s have been slightly low, but again, the final numbers look really good (and we play the NBA Today matchups).
Old 01-05-2013, 09:40 PM   #1188
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Our oldest son (whose 13 and an avid gamer - who plays 2K13 to death, so I have to basically "borrow" my copy from him - LOL!) and I have played a few user vs. user games. He's really good... Trust me, we've had some epic battles against each other. Stats play out well, so I feel good these will work well with user. vs. user. The shooting %'s have been slightly low, but again, the final numbers look really good (and we play the NBA Today matchups).
Mkharsh, quick question regarding user vs user…

Don't u have to adjust the CPU set or vice versa so non of the users would have an advantage?

Ex: in your 2nd set u have 3pt user 46, CPU 50. Would the user have to either lower the CPU slider to 46 or vice versa to the user 3pt slider so when playing vs a user, none would have an advantage or disadvantage ? Or am I wrong ?
Old 01-06-2013, 09:28 AM   #1189
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

since both players are "user" and NOT "cpu" I don't think the cpu numbers have any bearing on things. When we play the numbers look great, and the ebb-and-flow of the game is very realistic. I actually blew a 19 point lead once, losing by 6.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:14 PM   #1190
Pro

HadlerT's Arena

OVR: 25

I just started using actual sliders (have been using default All-Star) and these are som of the best sliders for any game I've ever played. I use set #1 and I have some stats from a game I just played. It was a NBA Today game. I was the Bobcats, btw.

MIA(me) - 105
WAS - 96

rebounds
MIA - 45 (39 Def, 6 Off)
WAS - 34 (30 Def, 4 Off)

Assists
MIA - 26
WAS - 19

Steals
MIA - 9
WAS - 6

Blocks
MIA - 6
WAS - 3

Fastbreak points
MIA - 43
WAS - 20

Paint Points
MIA - 52
WAS - 36

Bench
MIA - 38
WAS - 28

I'm starting a association later today, and I'll probably post stats from game 1.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:49 PM   #1191
Rookie

hllback23's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
since both players are "user" and NOT "cpu" I don't think the cpu numbers have any bearing on things. When we play the numbers look great, and the ebb-and-flow of the game is very realistic. I actually blew a 19 point lead once, losing by 6.

Since you cant use Custom game style online when playing a friend. Im wondering which one you would recommend.

When I play a friend online I always like to start out by making it All-Star, most times I have game style set to default, but its way to easy for both of us to make shots, dunks...etc. Im wondering what you would recommend. I wish there was a way to use Custom game style.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2013, 01:36 AM   #1192
Rookie

OVR: 0

really like the harder set, only prob is sometimes i have to many inbound throw it over the head turnovers, like 5 feet away...every so often for me, way to much for computer, drawin a blank for what i need to adjust, passing?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »