Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-11-2012, 02:54 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Just had my first game with these. Felt good. My observations:

-Great job on solving the FB issue. The CPU pushed the ball, but just if it was a good idea to. No more crazy fastbreaks that can't be stopped
-Though the Jazz had many Offensive Rebounds, I didn't mind. Was mostly my fault and I don't blame the game
-The CPU-PG was very eager to shoot. Both Williams and Watson kept jacking up Floaters from top of the key, and even though they missed, they kept shooting
-For my liking, the game speed's a little bit too high. The movement's a little bit too fast, thus the whole game appears not 100 % realistic (if you know what I mean)
-The CPU hat a defensive breakdown in the 2nd half. I blew them out of my arena in the 4th quarter (31-1x); it was very easy for me to use a P&R and penetrate. Don't know if Bayless is that great of a slasher, but I used a picked. drove hard and dunked 3 times in a row
Old 10-11-2012, 04:33 PM   #114
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
@Mkkarsh33

greats sliders set, really good job !!! thanks a lot for that !!!

but just a small question: page 1 for the consistency, you put 25/30 and say that if the cpu shooting % is too high, we have to decrease it to 25

by shooting % you mean the shooting frequency or the shooting success?
At the end of the game - what were the game STATS. If the cpu is shooting too high of a percentage, you can lower consistency. Sorry about that...
Old 10-11-2012, 04:35 PM   #115
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillendreher
Just had my first game with these. Felt good. My observations:

-Great job on solving the FB issue. The CPU pushed the ball, but just if it was a good idea to. No more crazy fastbreaks that can't be stopped
-Though the Jazz had many Offensive Rebounds, I didn't mind. Was mostly my fault and I don't blame the game
-The CPU-PG was very eager to shoot. Both Williams and Watson kept jacking up Floaters from top of the key, and even though they missed, they kept shooting
-For my liking, the game speed's a little bit too high. The movement's a little bit too fast, thus the whole game appears not 100 % realistic (if you know what I mean)
-The CPU hat a defensive breakdown in the 2nd half. I blew them out of my arena in the 4th quarter (31-1x); it was very easy for me to use a P&R and penetrate. Don't know if Bayless is that great of a slasher, but I used a picked. drove hard and dunked 3 times in a row
on your last point: you might want to lower the user QUICKNESS slider. sounds like you're really good on the sticks and can break a guy down. raising cpu quickness will stop you from being able to do this. I'm still learning the controls (having never played 2K12 and live on 2K11), so I'm not nearly that good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2012, 04:38 PM   #116
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Easy
I've always noticed this in 2k games. The PGs,SGs, and SFs dominate the ball. regardless of slider settings.

It might just be the way the game is programmed.
wondering if the roster guys might have to do something about this. from what i see in other threads this is a game issue, and probably nothing we can about this with sliders. guys want THE PERFECT video game sliders, but in the few years I've gotten good at developing them, I'm NEVER satisfied. I'm just glad we got this done as good as we did, and as quickly as we did.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:42 PM   #117
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by metzger
This game is just totally messed up. I tried tons of sliders and nothing, mkharsh thanks for trying to fix this but the game is just wrong. 2k12 is peace of **** but honestly whit the slider set that I use 2k12 feels much much better than 2k13.
Lol wow...Nuff said some people.....
Old 10-11-2012, 04:50 PM   #118
Rookie

OVR: 5

just wanted to say again Thank You to mkharsh33 and others who help guys like me enjoy the game much more.

Like you mentioned,
"1) points in the paint and 2) the continued layup/dunk fest from the fast breaks. We're trying to increase 1) blocked shots and 2) fouls"
these improved for me, so i guess mission successful.

also, lowering the CPU off. rebounds and raising my def. rebound a bit more were more to my liking. The CPU were getting to many off. rebounds imo, though my Hornets aren't that great of a rebounding team.

I tried to changing the "offense" slider for me and the CPU, as well as the awareness sliders, but I never thought of fiddling with the consistensy slider. Gonna try that and see how that works soon.

again thank you
Old 10-11-2012, 04:50 PM   #119
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
wondering if the roster guys might have to do something about this. from what i see in other threads this is a game issue, and probably nothing we can about this with sliders. guys want THE PERFECT video game sliders, but in the few years I've gotten good at developing them, I'm NEVER satisfied. I'm just glad we got this done as good as we did, and as quickly as we did.
Yeah this definitely sounds like a Roster issue.

It could be anything from tendencies... to the plays being called (Which are totally broken right now, causing all sort of unrealistic games no matter the sliders/settings)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetoleetd
i thought you couldnt adjust sliders for mycareer
You can on the PC version, otherwise your right.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:25 PM   #120
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
At the end of the game - what were the game STATS. If the cpu is shooting too high of a percentage, you can lower consistency. Sorry about that...
I played a hornets (cpu) vs heat (me) game
score: 88-82
i have no more the exact stats but for both, shooting % were around 45-48% but there were around 90 shots for the cpu and around 77 for me...

around 6 turnovers for both of us and around 40 points in the paint

the consistency will effect the shooting % success or the number of shots ?
in 1st and 2d quarters, hornets were far below me (around 18 points) and were around 38%, but in 3th and 4th quarter, they woke up and make me in a disgrace at home (lol...) to finally win...
Consistency will only give to the cpu a role to shoot more and to come back in the end of a game (by increasing their shot success )?

besides, in the profile parameter, i have the defense coaching in auto, does it play a role?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »