Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-16-2013, 01:41 AM   #1233
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I have found if I do NOT use my left trigger or press the x button (I believe - the one that raises my hands) on inbounds passes this doesn't occur. Again, a simple "house rule" needs to be enacted by the user. The NBA has a LOT of non-steal type of turnovers. The only way to get those kinds is to lower the passing sliders as I have done with set #2. And for those who have complained about this, if you watch NBA games - how many times do you see mistakes, turnovers, terrible passes that leave you shaking your head? They happen...it's a part of the game. I've tried to capture that.
Just backing you up here mk with this video (I crack up every time I watch it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=YxhJvgKNUCI

Also wanted to clarify -Are you still keeping run plays in coach profiles at 0?
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:23 AM   #1234
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

LOL! Great video!! Yeah, it happens...

And everything on page 1 is accurate. I use set #2. Haven't touched anything...getting fun games. Again, guys can tweak to fit your needs to make sure you get the most of the slider set. I haven't touched this game much lately as I'm playing 2K11 a LOT (classic rosters - plus, I've just re-tweaked my sliders for that game, so I did more testing the last week or so) and I'm getting back into baseball (MLB 2K12).
Old 01-16-2013, 04:06 AM   #1235
Rookie

OVR: 3

I do not know if you've already said but what is player speed for association games?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2013, 06:39 PM   #1236
Rookie

OVR: 1

Is it a common issue with these sliders that there way too few freethrows (just played OKC - DEN 11 min per quarter and had about 10 fts total) and that there are too few FGA (each team had about 60-65) ?

Old 01-21-2013, 01:26 AM   #1237
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36

BIG THANKS!
I finally found the right sliders for my NCAA roster!
I CPU vs CPU the game and saw that I finally got the teams in taking around 55-65 shots instead of the +70 I had before I used these sliders! Thanks mk
Old 01-21-2013, 10:11 AM   #1238
Rookie

I have the PC version of the game, and after failing to find a set that really works and made me happy, I gave these a try. My Knicks vs CPU Nets. I tried the first version. Mid-2nd Qtr I was up by 23, thinking, okay, I'll try the next set and hopefully that's a bigger challenge, although I was loooving the gameplay. Fast forward, I blow the 23 point lead, and struggle to win 114 - 110. I used 12 min. quarters, and 50 speed, as someone in the thread had suggested. I'm definitely going to stick with these a few more games, get used to them, and go from there. Excellent work. I love the fluid movement, the floor spacing, the new animations I hadn't even seen previously in the game, the occasional open spaces to attack the rim, etc. It's just excellent and very different from any other effort I've seen. Good stuff, and thanks.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:47 PM   #1239
Rookie

OVR: 2

mk harsh i think i know how to fix the easy on ball steal problem and prevent the poking from happening( you cant use triple threat no more )

since ball handling is at 35 it lowers ball security really low, so even people with good ball security can be stripped and imagine if they are tired omg... now let me know what you think
Old 01-21-2013, 05:07 PM   #1240
Rookie

I'm still getting very strange games with these sliders on the PC. I've reduced the "run play" slider for the coaches on simm's PC roster, but I didn't notice any difference. Furthermore, the CPU behaves very dumb, f.ex. throwing lob after lob even though they never suceeded. Kobe only took 8 shots...now what's up with that? ^^

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »