Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-02-2013, 06:49 PM   #1289
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemoe
question about using shooting type - real payer %
rudy gay is shooting a career low 40 pct. from the field this season. last season he shot 46 pct, the season before that he shot 47 pct.

does that mean his shooting percentages will be adjusted to match his slumping season? does it mean he won't make shots he normally makes seasons before?
they should have some connection between his actual player rating in this year's game, depending on the rosters you are using. Spacing to get your shot off, your ability on the controls, and where you're taking your shots will matter too. I believe ALL of those items are taken into account. With shot stick, it's more about YOUR ability on the CONTROLLER that matters....
Old 03-03-2013, 04:56 PM   #1290
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Still using these and getting good results.

I'm messing with the tendencies a bit to try and get the CPU to attack off the dribble a little more; I don't want PG's iso'ing all the time, but guys like Westbrook and Rose should be more aggressive in going to the rim.

I have bumped the slider up to 20 and will try it for a few games.
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
Old 03-04-2013, 02:13 PM   #1291
MVP

OVR: 12

Does game speed under options (not player) affect the speed of the clock?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2013, 05:27 PM   #1292
Don Mattingly is God

bellz666's Arena

OVR: 13
Smile Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by eF 5ive
Does game speed under options (not player) affect the speed of the clock?
No it does not.

XBox Live GT: IrreverentGam3r

Playstation Network: IrreverentGamer
Old 03-06-2013, 04:35 AM   #1293
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

So i always wonder, especially with coach mode.. umm what over rides what ? do the general tendency sliders over rule the coach mode ones.. when it comes to take inside shots, take 3s etc etc...
Old 03-06-2013, 10:39 AM   #1294
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

I've never played coach mode. I also no longer have this game, so any help will need to come from other helpful posters here. 2K11 is my official last NBA game that I'll play. Unless 2K comes out with some game that has classic seasons ONLY I won't be purchasing another basketball title - I just don't enjoy today's NBA much, as I would say I "tolerate" it. Hope you can get some help here...
Old 03-06-2013, 12:51 PM   #1295
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I've never played coach mode. I also no longer have this game, so any help will need to come from other helpful posters here. 2K11 is my official last NBA game that I'll play. Unless 2K comes out with some game that has classic seasons ONLY I won't be purchasing another basketball title - I just don't enjoy today's NBA much, as I would say I "tolerate" it. Hope you can get some help here...
Yeah I am with you, MK. I'm trading in 2K13 next chance I get. I just don't enjoy the game and would rather use the Classic Roster files I have for 2K11 and 2K12.
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2013, 07:13 AM   #1296
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

yea seems like the game is the same every year and they just wont add in some cool ideas that other users have mentioned for years.. Maybe its the difference in the makers.. EA Sports adds in the change to simulate plays or play plays during the game... 2k doesnt do that for basketball from what i see..

what i mean is while playing a game like offline association mode.. u cant pause the game and then go into like a hoopscast set up and sim a few plays and then go back into the game... ive seen people request this for years..

and nooowww im screwed.. im just now into my 3rd season as a GM for Portland... well i was going to the resign part so u can change teams cause i wanted to make some roster changes for other teams cause the cpu does some silly ones.. now im stuck in philly... everytime i click on resign position to go back to portland.. the game freezes.... and just when i came up with a good idea to lol grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I can still play or hoopcast the Blazer games.. but i dont have control over their roster or trades or signings...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »