Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-17-2013, 02:45 PM   #1329
Rookie

RaiRaiFromPSN's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_2535
Default roster and yes, the second set.
Default rosters? You're missing out! Use a roster like bedwardsroy if you're on Ps3, or Rondo's rosters on Xbox!
Old 03-17-2013, 09:07 PM   #1330
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Thanks for posting updates to MK's set, Spenc.
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
Old 03-18-2013, 10:29 PM   #1331
Rookie

StickSkillz's Arena

OVR: 0

Does shooting have to be on Real Player %?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2013, 03:27 PM   #1332
Rookie

OVR: 0

Does game speed have an effect on fatigue? I noticed that my players keep getting tired in the fourth quarter. I want to make it 12 minute quarters for more realistic stats and such.
Old 03-19-2013, 03:28 PM   #1333
Rookie

eaw913's Arena

OVR: 1

I just wanted to come back and say that these sliders are probably the best I have used in any sports game so far. It is so accurate. Really good job on these.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:12 PM   #1334
Rookie

So, I finally downloaded a roster. Bed's roster to be exact. I like these sliders with Bed's roster, but I keep dominating games. I almost always have a 10 point lead at the end of the 1st quarter and it just gets worse from then on. The only stat that really seems "unrealistic" would be the field goal percentage. It's pretty realistic for the CPU, but mine is always really high. It seems like I almost always get open shots too. I use the pick and roll a lot, thought I'd mention that. I'm not sure if that play is "overpowered" or not. Maybe that's why I'm always getting open looks. I'm playing on All-Star right now. Would increasing the difficulty help with any of this?
Old 03-19-2013, 05:19 PM   #1335
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_2535
So, I finally downloaded a roster. Bed's roster to be exact. I like these sliders with Bed's roster, but I keep dominating games. I almost always have a 10 point lead at the end of the 1st quarter and it just gets worse from then on. The only stat that really seems "unrealistic" would be the field goal percentage. It's pretty realistic for the CPU, but mine is always really high. It seems like I almost always get open shots too. I use the pick and roll a lot, thought I'd mention that. I'm not sure if that play is "overpowered" or not. Maybe that's why I'm always getting open looks. I'm playing on All-Star right now. Would increasing the difficulty help with any of this?
Personally, I wouldn't mess with the difficulty. If you are getting too many open looks, increase CPU Defensive Awareness or On-Ball Defense. If you are making too many shots, bump down your shooting sliders.

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Bulls / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2013, 05:24 PM   #1336
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
Personally, I wouldn't mess with the difficulty. If you are getting too many open looks, increase CPU Defensive Awareness or On-Ball Defense. If you are making too many shots, bump down your shooting sliders.
CPU Defensive Awareness is already maxed out, but the CPU On-Ball Defense is only 60. I guess I'll bump that up a bit. I think the main reason I'm making so many shots is because I'm almost always open when taking them. With that said, I'll leave the shooting sliders alone for now.

How far up do you think I should increase the CPU On-Ball Defense? Like I said, it's at 60 right now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »