Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-13-2013, 10:33 AM   #1361
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
Inside and Close shot tendency from 25 to 50.
3pt Tendency from 75 to 80.

This gives skilled big men the shots they weren't getting with the inside and close tendencies lower and gets a realistic number of three-point attempts.

Anyone worried about points in the paint for the CPU with Inside, Close and Drive so high, just look at that box score I posted. 30 PIP in an overtime game, and that was with Hibbert, West and Granger having good games.
im gonna definitely check this out when my replacement videocard gets here. I didnt like Attack the basket at 1, because you would literally have to get out of the way of the pointguard for like 3 seconds to get him to drive to the hoop. he would just stand there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2013, 12:32 AM   #1362
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

First off, mkharsh33 u are a guru with these sliders. Great base for all rosters.

rspencer86, your tweaks are phenomenal. U have helped update mkharsh's set tremendously.

I've used both of your work & tweaked it to make sliders for Rond is God's Take That 2K13 Roster.

Thanks guys.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:38 PM   #1363
Pro

OVR: 11

Maybe I've posted this before but do you (and others) like the way fouls are being called? Imho they are called for the slightest touch.

I just started a current season to play the playoffs and Howard gets ball, shoves Ibaka to the ground because he went for the dunk and Ibaka gets the foul, after 20 seconds... Beside the fact it's not realistic, it wouldn't happen IRL.
Old 04-15-2013, 05:20 PM   #1364
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMartin
Maybe I've posted this before but do you (and others) like the way fouls are being called? Imho they are called for the slightest touch.

I just started a current season to play the playoffs and Howard gets ball, shoves Ibaka to the ground because he went for the dunk and Ibaka gets the foul, after 20 seconds... Beside the fact it's not realistic, it wouldn't happen IRL.
Then tweak the base to fit your needs. YOU have the final say in this - all I've provided is a base. Every game is different - some games will have many called and others won't. If you're seeing something you don't like, then just fix it.
Old 04-15-2013, 05:58 PM   #1365
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49
I seem to get pretty realistic foul calls. There are the occasional head scratchers, but it's that way in real life, too.

My main objective is to get realistic fouls and free throw attempts, and that is what I've been getting.

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Bulls / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2013, 01:12 AM   #1366
Rookie

rspencer, any new tweaks you've found?
Old 04-16-2013, 01:20 AM   #1367
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronJed
rspencer, any new tweaks you've found?
Only thing I'm still fiddling with at this point is the CPU 3pt Tendency. It's tough to find the sweet spot. I've got to as high as 90.

Everything else should be set.

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Bulls / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
Old 04-16-2013, 09:25 AM   #1368
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
Only thing I'm still fiddling with at this point is the CPU 3pt Tendency. It's tough to find the sweet spot. I've got to as high as 90.

Everything else should be set.
I've been getting 16-23 attempts from downtown with 80 w/ the highest at 27 for new york cpu. I think 85-90 would be good. I'm gonna try it

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »