Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2013, 12:44 AM   #1377
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Will these sliders work with human vs human as well?
Old 05-02-2013, 02:07 AM   #1378
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6

Mkharsh out of curiosity why did you decide to put defensive rebounding at 100? The ONLY thing that is out of place for me in your otherwise outstanding sliders is the Orebounding. The range in the NBA is 8-13 per game yet for me both teams struggle to get 5 each.

Also if I changed it would you recommend either lowering or Drebounding by 20, or raising Orebounding by 20?

Last edited by Melbournelad; 05-02-2013 at 04:54 AM.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:09 AM   #1379
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
Mkharsh out of curiosity why did you decide to put defensive rebounding at 100? The ONLY thing that is out of place for me in your otherwise outstanding sliders is the Orebounding. The range in the NBA is 8-13 per game yet for me both teams struggle to get 5 each.

Also if I changed it would you recommend either lowering or Drebounding by 20, or raising Orebounding by 20?
Don't have the game any longer - can't really recall my reasoning, but whatever the reason was it was deemed to be necessary because of the rebounding issues in the game. Sorry - not much help, I realize, but I traded this game in months ago.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:06 AM   #1380
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Don't have the game any longer - can't really recall my reasoning, but whatever the reason was it was deemed to be necessary because of the rebounding issues in the game. Sorry - not much help, I realize, but I traded this game in months ago.
No worries mate, in that case anyone else who sees this can you suggest what would be good rebounding settings?
Old 05-02-2013, 05:58 PM   #1381
Just started!

OVR: 0

Both CPU and Player should have the same setting

Difficulty: Allstar
Game Style: Custom
Game Speed: (55)-58 This should increase speed for plays and fast breaks
player speed: 45-(50) Lower if players seem to be still too fast
Fatigue, Injuries: On
Clutch Factor: On
Shooting Type: Shot Stick-preference*
FT Shooting Type: Real Player %
Free Throw Difficulty: 100

Offense *** ()= recommended
Inside Shot Success (48)-49 (No NBA player should be missing these shots if they are wide open)
Close Shot Success (48)-49 (A little harder but should be pretty easy if wide open)
Mid-Range Success (49)-50 (Most NBA players are more comfortable shooting at this range because it has the most space to find an open look)
3PT Success (48)-49 (3PT is most essential for killer outside shooters, open threes should be close to automatic)
Layup Success 50
Dunk in Traffic Frequency 35-(40) (Should be lower than default because most players don't drive in for a dunk when there are defenders)
Dunk in Traffic Success 45-(50) (This is a slider set for when you do dunk with defenders the success is determined by how good of a dunker your player is)
Pass Accuracy 49-(50) (default recommended because no NBA player should be throwing ridiculous passes, but time to time the occasional full court pass.
Alley-Oop Success 47 (Lebron, Blake, and JR should be able to make those alley oops, but smaller players shouldn't be capable of making any alley oop)
Contact Shot Success 35-(40) (Rarely but occasionally made shots)

Defense
Driving Contact Shot Frequency 97 (Makes drives more realistic with the least amount of bump)
Inside Contact Shot Frequency 97 (Inside game play is dramatically changed with more body'ing up)
Layup Defense Strength TAKEOFF 65 (Improves defense for layups in motion)
Layup Defense Strength RELEASE 55 (Improves defense for layups released)
Jump Shot Defense Strength GATHER 60 (Improves defense for shot in motion)
Jump Shot Defense Strength RELEASE 50 (Ball is released so it shouldn't be affected much)
Help Defense Strength 60 (Good enough help D but not to the point of always double teaming and leaving wide open shooters)
Steal Success 52

Attributes
Quickness (40)-45 (Gives quicker players a much more controlled and yet advantage over slower defenders)
Vertical 38 (Allows bigger rebounders to get above smaller rebounders)
Strength 60 (Allows more quicker motion for backing down defenders)
Stamina 50
Speed (45)-50 (Realistic movements with Game speed increased without the "Cheesing")
Durability 50
Hustle 60 (Allows a bit more fluid motion for quicker reactions on loose balls)
Ball Handling 50
Hands 45 (Less crazy passes to defended players and prevents long passes being caught with ease)
Dunking Ability 35 (Differentiates the good dunkers from average)
On-Ball Defense 55 (More body defense + more correct foul calls + blocks)
Stealing 55 (Raises the stealing rate for good defenders but will even out with the foul calls for making the wrong reach-ins)
Blocking 80 (Direct blocks are shown but it isn't always blocking for everyone trying to lay it up in the paint)

Offensive Awareness 65 (Increases Offense to give awareness to players with good ball IQ)
Defensive Awareness 65 (Increases Defense to defensive players)
Offensive Rebounding 20 (Less players will be jumping up uselessly to get a rebound that is unable to be reached)
Defensive Rebounding (40)-45 (Defensive rebounding needs to be a little bit higher than offensive because the defense should be more ready to get under the ball and position themselves.)
Consistency 99-Player 99-CPU (this is because a good shooter should consistently shoot the ball consistently except when a defender throws them off.. I put 99 because 100 felt too cheat-status)
Fatigue Rate (53) (57 for more realism, 50 for more playtime for your favorite stars)
Injury Frequency (25)-30 (less injuries when not in-game)
Injury Severity 5-(10) (severity should be at low)

Tendencies
Take Inside Shots 45
Take Close Shots 40
Take Mid-Range Shots 50
Take 3Pt Shots 45
Post Shots 47
Attack the Basket 20
Look for Post Players 60
Throw Alley-Oops 30
Attempt Dunks 45
Attempt Putbacks (75)-80
Play Passing Lanes 35
Go for On-Ball Steals 15
Contest Shots 70
Backdoor Cuts 50

Fouls (Not every foul call is made by refs in RL)
Over the Back Foul Frequency 90
Charging Foul Frequency 90
Blocking Foul Frequency 75
Reaching Foul Frequency 75
Shooting Foul Frequency 75
Loose Ball Foul Frequency 90
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2013, 10:02 PM   #1382
Rookie

Do these work for online association? Human vs Human
Old 05-03-2013, 01:01 PM   #1383
Just started!

I have been playing this for quite some time. First two games was completely without challenge so i changed it to hall of fame then was very realistic except for the Human's 3's and the CPUs Pass accuracy (probably their 3's too) everything seemed realistic when i changed their P.A. from 38 - 43 and changed my 3s to 48
Old 05-04-2013, 12:44 PM   #1384
Rookie

erod550's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
No worries mate, in that case anyone else who sees this can you suggest what would be good rebounding settings?
I use the collapse and rebound setting on offense and I get within that 8-13 range of o-rebs per game. Left on the d-pad and Y.

Last edited by erod550; 05-04-2013 at 12:46 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »