Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-04-2013, 03:25 PM   #1385
Rookie

DarkOzzy1's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

These are the sliders to go with PJT05's rosters correct?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2013, 12:47 AM   #1386
Rookie

OVR: 1

Decided to give these another shot tonight. I actually enjoyed the game quite a bit. The only thing that bothered me was how many shots the CPU missed. For the most part, they took pretty good shots. They just couldn't knock them down. Maybe they were just having an off night? 34% seems pretty low, though.

Anthony was my top scorer with 41 points. He had a very rough first half of shooting, but really turned it on in the second half. Missed all 9 of the 3's he took, that was a bit disappointing.

Kidd had a pretty solid game. He ended up with 20 points. First half he was knocking down 3's like it was nobody's business. Even hit a 3-point buzzer-beater just before halftime. It was pretty awesome. He finished with 6 3-pointers made.

I used mkharsh33's second set of sliders (more experienced) and some of rspencer86's tweaks. Only change I made was bumping the 3-point tendency slider to 85.

Trying to decide if the Pacers just had an off night or if I should adjust a CPU slider to improve their shooting.

Pacers (CPU) @ Knicks (User):

Old 05-08-2013, 01:07 AM   #1387
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_2535
Decided to give these another shot tonight. I actually enjoyed the game quite a bit. The only thing that bothered me was how many shots the CPU missed. For the most part, they took pretty good shots. They just couldn't knock them down. Maybe they were just having an off night? 34% seems pretty low, though.

Anthony was my top scorer with 41 points. He had a very rough first half of shooting, but really turned it on in the second half. Missed all 9 of the 3's he took, that was a bit disappointing.

Kidd had a pretty solid game. He ended up with 20 points. First half he was knocking down 3's like it was nobody's business. Even hit a 3-point buzzer-beater just before halftime. It was pretty awesome. He finished with 6 3-pointers made.

I used mkharsh33's second set of sliders (more experienced) and some of rspencer86's tweaks. Only change I made was bumping the 3-point tendency slider to 85.

Trying to decide if the Pacers just had an off night or if I should adjust a CPU slider to improve their shooting.

Pacers (CPU) @ Knicks (User):

I would try to keep them the same for a few games and see if it was just a fluke.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:34 AM   #1388
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtraWhistle
I would try to keep them the same for a few games and see if it was just a fluke.
Just finished another game. More of the same. As you can see, I also had a pretty ridiculous amount of points in the paint.

Grizzlies (CPU) @ Thunder (User):

Old 05-08-2013, 03:36 AM   #1389
Rookie

Quote:
Just finished another game. More of the same. As you can see, I also had a pretty ridiculous amount of points in the paint.

Grizzlies (CPU) @ Thunder (User):

Hmm. I get great gameplay with these sliders, but I think sliders depend mostly on skill level/play style.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:48 AM   #1390
Rookie

Quote:
Hmm. I get great gameplay with these sliders, but I think sliders depend mostly on skill level/play style.
You think increasing the difficulty level would help? I know some people seem to be against that because they claim the game starts getting cheap or whatever, but it's either that or I need to tweak some sliders.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:51 AM   #1391
Rookie

Quote:
You think increasing the difficulty level would help? I know some people seem to be against that because they claim the game starts getting cheap or whatever, but it's either that or I need to tweak some sliders.
I haven't had to try it but I did hear that the CPU uses much more cheese on higher difficulty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2013, 03:58 AM   #1392
Rookie

Quote:
I haven't had to try it but I did hear that the CPU uses much more cheese on higher difficulty.
Well, if the CPU is shooting that low of a percentage against me, I may have to try that.

I think what I'll do is play a game tomorrow with my current sliders and increase the difficulty to either Superstar or Hall of Fame. I may try both. If I find it to be too cheap or weird, I'll go back to All-Star and start adjusting some sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »