Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-19-2013, 06:46 AM   #1409
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Does having driving contact shot frequency and inside contact shot frequency at 100 lead to less or more blocks from shot blockers like Dwight howard?
Old 05-19-2013, 02:34 PM   #1410
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
Does having driving contact shot frequency and inside contact shot frequency at 100 lead to less or more blocks from shot blockers like Dwight howard?
I've gotten more blocks and the ball seems more tangible for both the offensive and defensive players. The blocks in the paint were actually nice.
I've also gotten more defensive 3 seconds... but I'm not sure if that a byproduct of the slider set.
Old 05-19-2013, 02:59 PM   #1411
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobenation
I've gotten more blocks and the ball seems more tangible for both the offensive and defensive players. The blocks in the paint were actually nice.
I've also gotten more defensive 3 seconds... but I'm not sure if that a byproduct of the slider set.
Thanks, ill put both back up to 100. The only reason I was second guessing was I thought with so much contact they would be called for fouls instead of getting blocks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2013, 07:31 PM   #1412
Rookie

Quote:
Thanks, ill put both back up to 100. The only reason I was second guessing was I thought with so much contact they would be called for fouls instead of getting blocks.
Oh dude, my bad, I have that slider at 80. That's my reference point. I feel as if those don't give too many fouls and blocks are still present.

Anyone think you need to make slight slider adjustments in the playoffs?
Like the fouls are skewed slightly towards the home team because of the crowd
- or slightly higher consistency for good shooting teams like the Spurs if you're playing them on the road
Old 05-24-2013, 04:35 PM   #1413
Rookie

" NOTE: In your roster, have "Run Plays" for Coach Profiles set at 0 (this is a ROSTER save! - it's under "options" - "game settings" - "coach profiles") "

Hello

For all Teams or just cpu ?

Thanx
Old 05-25-2013, 07:31 PM   #1414
Rookie

Bawstun's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonce
" NOTE: In your roster, have "Run Plays" for Coach Profiles set at 0 (this is a ROSTER save! - it's under "options" - "game settings" - "coach profiles") "

Hello

For all Teams or just cpu ?

Thanx
All teams.
Old 05-27-2013, 01:13 AM   #1415
Rookie

This may be a dumb question, but what's the point of setting Run Plays to 0 if I have a roster with vannwolfhawk's edits? Won't that just make the playbooks useless?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2013, 01:18 AM   #1416
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgsiegel
This may be a dumb question, but what's the point of setting Run Plays to 0 if I have a roster with vannwolfhawk's edits? Won't that just make the playbooks useless?
No. Setting Run Plays to 0 decreases the amount of time it takes the CPU to call a play after a rebound/inbound. So with Run Plays at 0, the CPU will call a play almost immediately. At 100, the CPU will take a very long time to call a play and will instead run a freelance offense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »