Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-29-2013, 11:24 PM   #1425
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

OK, so I finished my game with OKC and Utah, I lost by 20 (113-83) one MAJOR issue I negleted to mention was that each bench put up 35+ points! OKC ended with 36 and Utah with 48! Oly SH#T!! lol.

So after I fixed the sliders around a lil (lowered On ball D to 50 user, 45 cpu) I also lowered Fouls to 70 each except reaching foul 55.

What I think people dont realize is that defense plays a HUGE role in gameplay by itself, if you allow the CPU to get the basket uncontested it makes it a bit more difficult for the user to score on the offensive side, requiring you to make smart plays and look for an open shot, your following possession predetermines how the cpu will react by either increasing the pace or slowing it down. If you Slam it down or make a big 3 they may call a timeout depending how "BIG" it was lol.

What was happening in my game was the cpu was slowing the pace down with little to no resistance and often getting a foul or easy basket
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2013, 11:25 PM   #1426
Just started!

how do I save the 0 plays setting on coach profiles?
Old 05-29-2013, 11:49 PM   #1427
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenbasilio
how do I save the 0 plays setting on coach profiles?
Save the roster - when you save the roster it saves the coach profiles that go along with it.
Old 05-30-2013, 12:01 AM   #1428
Just started!

Quote:
OK, so I finished my game with OKC and Utah, I lost by 20 (113-83) one MAJOR issue I negleted to mention was that each bench put up 35+ points! OKC ended with 36 and Utah with 48! Oly SH#T!! lol.

So after I fixed the sliders around a lil (lowered On ball D to 50 user, 45 cpu) I also lowered Fouls to 70 each except reaching foul 55.

What I think people dont realize is that defense plays a HUGE role in gameplay by itself, if you allow the CPU to get the basket uncontested it makes it a bit more difficult for the user to score on the offensive side, requiring you to make smart plays and look for an open shot, your following possession predetermines how the cpu will react by either increasing the pace or slowing it down. If you Slam it down or make a big 3 they may call a timeout depending how "BIG" it was lol.

What was happening in my game was the cpu was slowing the pace down with little to no resistance and often getting a foul or easy basket
playing on hof btw
Old 05-30-2013, 03:27 AM   #1429
Just started!

how come when I open to see my subs the stats are all ****ed up? this makes no sense
Old 05-30-2013, 07:23 PM   #1430
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
playing on hof btw
That is your problem. This is an ALL-STAR slider set, meaning it was tested and made for use with the All-Star difficulty. Sliders have to be changed if you want to switch difficulty levels, so you cannot hope to put in these sliders with HoF difficulty and have a great game.

Quote:
how come when I open to see my subs the stats are all ****ed up? this makes no sense
Because the Attribute sliders control the players' attributes. If you lower the Speed attribute slider by 10, you will see a drastic difference with the players' speed attribute. Same goes for every other attribute slider.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:06 AM   #1431
Banned

OVR: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightBaylien
It really depends on the other Tendencies in the slider set, as well as the Roster and Coaching Profiles. The best suggestion is to try each set out and see which one works best for your taste and the roster you are using.

For the Trifecta Slider set, I have Attack the Basket at 100, yet the Inside Shot and Close Shot tendencies lower than other shooting areas so the CPU doesn't try to attack and finish all game, despite the player.
Have you noticed your opponent point in paint to drop because of this? If so, I'm going to give this a try.

Last edited by iRepIndiana; 06-05-2013 at 11:10 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2013, 03:51 AM   #1432
Pro

Fakename22's Arena

OVR: 4

When you hire and fire coaches I assume you would havento edit the profiles again right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »