Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-12-2012, 08:03 PM   #153
MVP

Nathan_OS's Arena

OVR: 25
Here's another 1… I was Detroit

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-12-2012, 08:04 PM   #154
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

The latest update fixed the lack of ft atemps but now the CPU is jacking up way too many threes. Jus t played a game and they shot 33 threes vs me. They also shoot too low of a three pt %. Last 2 games they shot under 20% vs me.
I think we have fixed everything but the CPU three pt game.
They just shoot way too many, they will put up threes even when there is a defender right in their face.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:30 PM   #155
Rookie

OVR: 0

Anyone know a good roster with hex edit missing players and tendencies and stuff that'll make the game better
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2012, 08:37 PM   #156
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheezSteez
Anyone know a good roster with hex edit missing players and tendencies and stuff that'll make the game better
Ps3 or Xbox?
Old 10-12-2012, 08:38 PM   #157
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
More testing... NEW UPDATE on PAGE 1 - POST 1:

Friday - October 12th - 9:30 AM

Everything in BOLD / RED is updated

Spent almost 2 hours combing over things late last night, also taking into account your ideas and frustrations... In trying to appease the masses, I've worked on some things that will hopefully bring the cpu offense to life, allowing a more balanced and fluid offense.

I left overall game speed at 55... I tried the three slower speeds (54, 53, and 52) - it just doesn't play well. 55 is the magic number to get guys to move more fluid and realistic on the court.

Tendencies were looked at extensively. If this doesn't work for you, then I'd suggest just creating your own. I've been in communication with 3 key roster makers here at OS, addressing our issues with them, and they agree it's a combination of SLIDERS, PLAYBOOKS and PLAYER TENDENCIES (within the rosters themselves). Every one us understand this year the delicate balance, so we've been swapping some ideas (privately) and hopefully these new sliders will incorporate a lot of the ideas we've shared.

Enjoy!
Thanx for keeping up the great work
I'll give these a try but
Just wondering if you can explain some of your reasoning behind the changes, especially the tendencies.
I'm especially curious why mid-range shots were lowered, 3-points was raised, as well the post shots.
was thinking the types of shots were ok so far for me b4 the changes.

also wondering what the cpu off. awarenss 100 does for game balance.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:45 PM   #158
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

I truly believe the issues we're now experiencing are ROSTER related - so depending on what roster you use is what will determine various things. I use MY own set - It's the base set that came with the game. I've put countless hours into fixing all the transactions, fixed all jersey numbers, rotations (guessing) and have created 67 players. I can't share it on 2K Share - it's not working - won't load.

But I"m not seeing anything out of kilter... I just played as the Clippers (me) at Bucks (cpu). I lost 100-92. I shot 47% and the cpu shot 44%. They took 24 free throws, and only 16 three-pointers (and with that backcourt that's not bad). I'm not seeing enough turnovers, so I've lowered passing to 43 for the cpu (to my 48). user turnovers are not bad at all.

I've also lowered cpu offensive rebounding to 35 and raised user to 55. Still not happy with that.

But other than this, i'm very, very happy with this set. I feel the guards still dominate the ball too much but I don't know what to do... I don't think that can be fixed.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:46 PM   #159
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
The latest update fixed the lack of ft atemps but now the CPU is jacking up way too many threes. Jus t played a game and they shot 33 threes vs me. They also shoot too low of a three pt %. Last 2 games they shot under 20% vs me.
I think we have fixed everything but the CPU three pt game.
They just shoot way too many, they will put up threes even when there is a defender right in their face.
Sounds like a pretty easy fix in that we can lower the 3-pt. tendency from 75 back to around 50, and maybe bump up the mid-range tendencies a bit.
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
Old 10-12-2012, 08:46 PM   #160
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangjaz
Thanx for keeping up the great work
I'll give these a try but
Just wondering if you can explain some of your reasoning behind the changes, especially the tendencies.
I'm especially curious why mid-range shots were lowered, 3-points was raised, as well the post shots.
was thinking the types of shots were ok so far for me b4 the changes.

also wondering what the cpu off. awarenss 100 does for game balance.
based on feedback... trying to get a better balance of WHERE shots are taken on the floor. Trust me, I've been doing sliders here for about 4 years, and I've played 2K basketball for quite some time. I have a rationale for this... I just don't feel like typing out a chapter each time I do it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »