Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-13-2012, 02:18 PM   #177
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8and9
Anyone try these with offline user vs user?
Exactly I want to know whether these are good vs. another user. The "default" Sim settings are not Sim at all IMO because the AI awareness is dumbed down to stupid for average teams to allow some rediculous stuff to happen in the paint user vs. user when going against the "better" teams. The game is more arcadey using default sim.
Old 10-13-2012, 02:25 PM   #178
Rookie

OVR: 1

Great sliders man, just two small tweaks that I'll probably be making after my first game with them.
1. I think the game was a bit high-scoring, so I'm considering turning the quarter length down to 10 minutes. (Although maybe it was just a high scoring game and the next will be better)

2. I felt that my players were way faster than the computer. I ran a fast break play where Tyrus Thomas outran Brandon Knight down the floor, which is a little too much for me. I might bump the user and cpu speed and quickness settings so they are slightly closer together.

Initial thoughts are very positive overall! Thanks for all your work and I'll try and look up your roster on 2kshare today!
Old 10-13-2012, 02:46 PM   #179
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by risewithus56
With the newest changes, I noticed in my first game that the CPU went back to their mad dash after every defensive rebound... I went and reset Attack the Basket from 5 back to 1, and it went back to normal... just my observation, ATB may need to stay at 1.
I noticed this last night as well... Figured I would keep my mouth shut until someone else saw this. Thanks...

I will have some updates - LATE tonight. Small things. Looking at dunks and also tweaked the cpu offensive rebounds (it's up to 45, raised from 35). It won't be anything drastic, but at least guys will have the base set.

Thanks for the feedback!
Old 10-13-2012, 02:47 PM   #180
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubachani
Great sliders man, just two small tweaks that I'll probably be making after my first game with them.
1. I think the game was a bit high-scoring, so I'm considering turning the quarter length down to 10 minutes. (Although maybe it was just a high scoring game and the next will be better)

2. I felt that my players were way faster than the computer. I ran a fast break play where Tyrus Thomas outran Brandon Knight down the floor, which is a little too much for me. I might bump the user and cpu speed and quickness settings so they are slightly closer together.

Initial thoughts are very positive overall! Thanks for all your work and I'll try and look up your roster on 2kshare today!
The roster you were playing with... what is Tyrus Thomas' speed and quickness ratings? Just curious... thanks!
Old 10-13-2012, 02:48 PM   #181
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
Exactly I want to know whether these are good vs. another user. The "default" Sim settings are not Sim at all IMO because the AI awareness is dumbed down to stupid for average teams to allow some rediculous stuff to happen in the paint user vs. user when going against the "better" teams. The game is more arcadey using default sim.
I only play user vs. cpu... don't know how these translate in user vs. user. sorry...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2012, 03:24 PM   #182
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by risewithus56
With the newest changes, I noticed in my first game that the CPU went back to their mad dash after every defensive rebound... I went and reset Attack the Basket from 5 back to 1, and it went back to normal... just my observation, ATB may need to stay at 1.
Same here, I am moving it back to 1. I was using these with Nogsters rosters too....played the 76ers and they fed Bynum in the 4th q. 1st 3 quarters was nothing put fast breaks tho. So I think Attack the Basket at 1 with good rosters will yield good results.
Old 10-13-2012, 03:39 PM   #183
Rookie

Ok, so with Nogster's rosters and these sliders set with Attack the Basket at 1 (I also put attempt 3s at 70), it's playing really beautifully. Clippers are trying to get their bigs involved inside and in the PnR game.
Old 10-13-2012, 04:08 PM   #184
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I noticed this last night as well... Figured I would keep my mouth shut until someone else saw this. Thanks...

I will have some updates - LATE tonight. Small things. Looking at dunks and also tweaked the cpu offensive rebounds (it's up to 45, raised from 35). It won't be anything drastic, but at least guys will have the base set.

Thanks for the feedback!
Did you make the Offensive Rebound tweaks on the original post? I lowered the CPU Offensive Rebound for me as well but on the first post it's still at 50, wondering if you meant to change that since you said you were playing with it at 35.

Only other change I made was lowered 3PT tendency, but only to 65 like you had mentioned earlier.

Yielding good results otherwise!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »