Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-14-2012, 09:13 AM   #209
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

I am still using 2K's roster and these sliders are great! It fixed some of the issues I was having with 2K13’s gameplay but I made a few changes.

Attributes
Quickness 50 / 40
Vertical 50
Strength 50 / 40
Stamina 50
Speed 50 / 40
Offensive Rebounding 50/ 40

Tendencies
Take 3Pt Shots 55
Old 10-14-2012, 09:33 AM   #210
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

I am going to put out a SECONDARY set of sliders... Page 1 will have both sets, with the newest set, still on All-Star difficulty, BUT with the difficulty ramped up. Some major changes in certain areas. Did more testing last night, so I'll have them up sometime later tonight. If you're continually winning (and I am as well) these will no doubt change the whole course of things. Hang tight and I'll get them up late tonight...
Old 10-14-2012, 09:54 AM   #211
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Not to speak for MK, but I do believe he is using his own roster. MK's roster is basically the default roster, which he updated himself to have the correct transactions, jersey #s, and team rotations. No other edits. His roster can be found here.

Personally, I use the latest iRep Philly/Hyperballer 21 colaborated roster off of 2k Share (Xbox 360), and these sliders have worked extremely well.
Yes! These sliders & hyperballer 21 together are awesome
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2012, 10:01 AM   #212
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

For anyone wondering what "realistic stats" should look like, take a look at the chart I created in this thread to see how your stats line up with the league's best and the league average!
Old 10-14-2012, 12:42 PM   #213
Rookie

Love the sliders! Great job .
Old 10-14-2012, 01:48 PM   #214
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I am going to put out a SECONDARY set of sliders... Page 1 will have both sets, with the newest set, still on All-Star difficulty, BUT with the difficulty ramped up. Some major changes in certain areas. Did more testing last night, so I'll have them up sometime later tonight. If you're continually winning (and I am as well) these will no doubt change the whole course of things. Hang tight and I'll get them up late tonight...
Awesome. Game is playing beautifully with these sliders, but. I think I'm getting a really good hang of this game...I'm playing a little TOO well.

Great job with these man. They work awesome.
Old 10-14-2012, 02:49 PM   #215
Rookie

I am really impressed with the way these sliders make the stats and gameplay very realistic! I have one question tho... Why is injury frequency at 75? I got already Bougut (1-2 weeks), Curry (2-4 months) injured... Its kinda of a bad luck or something? I am thinking of restarting my association because I only have 3 games played... Anyway, thanks for the great slider set!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2012, 02:51 PM   #216
Rookie

used these sliders with the thunder (me) vs. t'wolves (cpu) and i was already leading by 21 points at the half 67-46, with durant scoring 26 pts. on 10-15 shooting, he scored a lot of threes and mid range jumpers.

on the other hand kevin love was just settling for jumpers and threes and did not even bother to position in the low post.

im not really happy with it because you can easily get past defenders and can easily knock down open jumpers and threes. just my two cents.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »