Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-15-2012, 11:28 AM   #241
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

How many injuries are you guys getting in association... I am thinking of lovering the injury frequency to 65 for both user and cpu... Don't know, but there are just to many injuries for my liking. Other than that, the sliders are perfect! (the first slider set)...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 12:53 PM   #242
Rookie

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I play for bobcats game was tough. One think I dont like def.rebounds to much

Last edited by CallMeUnclebob; 10-15-2012 at 12:58 PM.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:46 PM   #243
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

regarding your rebounds: you took 99 shots and missed 63 of them, so it appears that you run a "track meet" style of offense. When those come off the rim SOMEONE has to get them. If your 14 offensive boards are too high, just lower that slider down in increments of 5. You could take it down to 50 or 45 (to match the cpu) if you feel they're too high.

It's simple math and options: Since defensive rebounds are already at 100, common sense says we can't take that any higher (unless you guys have figured out way to hex edit sliders).

So lower the offensive rebounds... You don't need me to think this stuff through...it's basic stuff.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:47 PM   #244
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onix24
How many injuries are you guys getting in association... I am thinking of lovering the injury frequency to 65 for both user and cpu... Don't know, but there are just to many injuries for my liking. Other than that, the sliders are perfect! (the first slider set)...
65 would be fine. I've only used association for slider testing, not for long-term injury effects. I'm relying on you guys for this, so if 75 is too high, then yeah, 65 sounds fine.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:49 PM   #245
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pangetos
I just tried the new sliders. Kevin martin just attempted 17 trees against me even with defender on him
that would be an issue in the roster - Martin's tendencies would have to be looked at. You can lower his shooting tendency and also his 3 point shooting tendency. But I believe he's chucked the most in the NBA, so this isn't out of the realm of possibility.

The problem? Once again we have an issue where sliders, player tendencies and coach profiles collide... There's no simple fix.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 02:07 PM   #246
Rookie

The biggest problem is big guys don't play
Played the sixers Bynum had like 4 points and 6 rebounds

Another thing when I play player lock or even just watch the CPU play me someone will pass it inside and the guy will be open but instead of going up hell kick the ball back outside
Old 10-15-2012, 02:12 PM   #247
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey Mkharsh33, could you please reply to my queestion page 24 (at the end of the page)

thank you
Old 10-15-2012, 03:02 PM   #248
BoA
Rookie

BoA's Arena

OVR: 6

Mk, thanks for all the work on the sliders.

I just wanted point out that I don't think you should feel the need to answer every little detail regarding the results.

If there are too many shots, rebounds, etc.. all someone has do is look at adjusting the mins played and it will sort itself out.

You have done a good job with these, I just don't want to see you spending all your free time trying to adjust to everyone's liking.

We should all take a step back, and just enjoy the game. Otherwise we get into a habit of constantly tweaking and not really enjoying it for what it is, a video game.

Just my two cents.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »