Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2012, 12:00 AM   #265
Rookie

OVR: 0
Hey mk
Thank you so much for the great slider!!
Just one quick question.
Do i make run plays to 0???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 12:18 AM   #266
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

I lowered CPU go to post and it made a huge difference on the FB aspect. Im not a guru but for some reason I think the post slider is linked to the cherry picking. Once a player is on that low block they kept launching it. Not anymore.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:45 AM   #267
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

MK, as for your secondary set, that one is best played under All Star Difficulty as well, right?
Old 10-16-2012, 01:59 AM   #268
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Not quite... With the increased Injury Frequency slider, injuries in simmed games (Offline Association) have gone WAY up. Every team has 1 or 2 significant injuries, and I'm talking about in the first week of the season.

I tried simming the first week 3 separate times, and each time the injuries have been overly prominent. With default sliders, these injuries aren't a problem, so I have to think that increasing the Injury Frequency slider also affects simmed games.

I'm going to drop the slider down to 50 and see if that fixes the problem. If not, then I am completely lost
well, the humor in this is that another poster here said they played well over 25 games and had NO injuries at 50... So good luck on finding the magic number.
Old 10-16-2012, 02:01 AM   #269
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
MK, as for your secondary set, that one is best played under All Star Difficulty as well, right?
yes... input everything at the top of the page when it comes to SETTINGS...

Then, go down to the bottom of the page for the secondary set of SLIDERS...

The first set is for those struggling with this game. The second is for those who are experienced at 2K basketball games.
Old 10-16-2012, 02:02 AM   #270
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangduk85
Hey mk
Thank you so much for the great slider!!
Just one quick question.
Do i make run plays to 0???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
you don't have to put all of them at 0... But the teams that run you might want to put them at 8 or 10 (ballpark). And remember that your coach profiles are a ROSTER SAVE and NOT a settings save.
Old 10-16-2012, 02:10 AM   #271
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
well, the humor in this is that another poster here said they played well over 25 games and had NO injuries at 50... So good luck on finding the magic number.
Well the thing is, at 50 the sim injuries are about perfect, but they are non-existant in-game. At 65, the in-game injuries are perfect, but the sim injuries are EXTREMELY out of control.

But, I think I have a remedy for this. I suggest tuning the Injury SEVERITY slider down to about 25 or even lower. This way in-game injuries will still be perfect, but they won't be long-lasting. The sim injuries will still be high, but the severity should be severely hindered.

Let's face it, players get minor injuries ALL THE TIME in the NBA, but very rarely do they miss more than one or two games at a time. So lowering the Injury Severity slider should make result in that perfect medium we're searching for.

Do you have any insight on this slider?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 02:13 AM   #272
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
you don't have to put all of them at 0... But the teams that run you might want to put them at 8 or 10 (ballpark). And remember that your coach profiles are a ROSTER SAVE and NOT a settings save.
The one thing I would say to this is that ALL teams at 0 is probably still best. Teams still get fb points with it at 0, and when I played the Thunder, they still pushed it I'd say over 50% of defensive rebounds with it at 0, since naturally their players are fast and push fast breaks. So, even for up tempo teams, I think 0 is the number.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »