Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2012, 03:16 AM   #273
Hall Of Fame
 
mkharsh33's Arena
 
OVR: 35
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 12,555
Blog Entries: 1
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Bet this guy has a different opinion about "short term" injuries...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-GREG-ODEN-INJURY-large.jpg (30.8 KB, 214 views)
__________________
STEELERS INDIANS CELTICS
mkharsh33 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:44 AM   #274
MVP
 
EccentricMeat's Arena
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,492
Blog Entries: 2
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Bet this guy has a different opinion about "short term" injuries...
Oh Greg Oden...

Haha but on topic, I went through and tested a few seasons with the Injury Frequency slider at 65 and Injury Severity at 5. While most injuries were minor (day-to day, 1-2 weeks, etc.), there were still WAY too many of them. At any point, there would always be 2 or 3 players injured PER TEAM, and this lasted throughout the season.

With Injury Frequency at 50 and Injury Severity at 5, there were far fewer injuries, and the same ratio of short-term injuries to long-term ones.

Unfortunatley, this means that Association mode is nearly unplayable with the Injury Frequency above 50. If anyone wants the effects of Injury Frequency at 65 in their played games, you'll have to change the slider 65 every time you are in a game, and then back to 50 when you sim.

Damn..
EccentricMeat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:33 AM   #275
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Oh Greg Oden...

Haha but on topic, I went through and tested a few seasons with the Injury Frequency slider at 65 and Injury Severity at 5. While most injuries were minor (day-to day, 1-2 weeks, etc.), there were still WAY too many of them. At any point, there would always be 2 or 3 players injured PER TEAM, and this lasted throughout the season.

With Injury Frequency at 50 and Injury Severity at 5, there were far fewer injuries, and the same ratio of short-term injuries to long-term ones.

Unfortunatley, this means that Association mode is nearly unplayable with the Injury Frequency above 50. If anyone wants the effects of Injury Frequency at 65 in their played games, you'll have to change the slider 65 every time you are in a game, and then back to 50 when you sim.

Damn..
Thats not a bad idea! It isnt much work to change the injury slider before the game... I think I will play that way, thanks for bringing it up .
Onix24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 05:42 AM   #276
Pro
 
KwiLL23's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jan 2012
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Great sliders! Can these be used with Shot Stick Timing? If so, can you tell me what to change?
KwiLL23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:57 AM   #277
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwiLL23
Great sliders! Can these be used with Shot Stick Timing? If so, can you tell me what to change?
I'm playing with shot stick timing too and my FG% are mostly in the low 50's. So I suggest to lower user consistency to 0 and maybe lower the shot success (all of them) 1 or 2 points.
Bealdor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:03 AM   #278
MVP
 
Smirkin Dirk's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,386
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onix24
Why is injury frequency at 75? I got already Bougut (1-2 weeks), Curry (2-4 months) injured... Its kinda of a bad luck or something?
No, its realism.

Curry and Bogut are twigs.
Smirkin Dirk is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:04 AM   #279
MVP
 
Smirkin Dirk's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,386
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by risewithus56
Downloading Nogster's rosters do wonders for this.
At the risk of speaking for the great man, for those who've already started associations/MP Nogster focused on increasing the shot tendency of bigs while reducing the shot tenencies of wings and guards
Smirkin Dirk is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:39 AM   #280
Bamma
 
ProfessaPackMan's Arena
 
OVR: 36
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: DC/MD
Posts: 61,897
Blog Entries: 3
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Well the thing is, at 50 the sim injuries are about perfect, but they are non-existant in-game. At 65, the in-game injuries are perfect, but the sim injuries are EXTREMELY out of control.

But, I think I have a remedy for this. I suggest tuning the Injury SEVERITY slider down to about 25 or even lower. This way in-game injuries will still be perfect, but they won't be long-lasting. The sim injuries will still be high, but the severity should be severely hindered.

Let's face it, players get minor injuries ALL THE TIME in the NBA, but very rarely do they miss more than one or two games at a time. So lowering the Injury Severity slider should make result in that perfect medium we're searching for.

Do you have any insight on this slider?
As a Nets Fan, I strongly disagree. Look at the numbers of games players missed for us last year and it's way more than 1 or 2 games, lol.

On average, I'd say most players miss at least between 1-8 games and then you'll have your players where they don't miss any games.
__________________
#RespectTheCulture
ProfessaPackMan is online now  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:06 PM.

Top -