Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-16-2012, 03:18 PM   #289
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

I think there was some confusion (and I may have mis-typed)...

But you want to set RUN PLAYS very low (in the 0 vicinity) NOT "fast break" (under coaching profiles). the RUN PLAYS is the slider that's believed to be broken. My apologies if this was communicated wrong - In trying to answer questions and keep up with this thread I think I goofed... And again, this is a ROSTER save, NOT a settings save.

I truly believe the next step for you guys will be to find a solid ROSTER that plays well. The sliders are set, and I'm using 2K's rosters right out of the box with very few changes and really LOVE them. Some small fixes I've found - sometimes I think we over-think this stuff...

I'm just going to enjoy this game for what it is...
Old 10-16-2012, 03:57 PM   #290
Pro

Bull_Market's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I think there was some confusion (and I may have mis-typed)...

But you want to set RUN PLAYS very low (in the 0 vicinity) NOT "fast break" (under coaching profiles). the RUN PLAYS is the slider that's believed to be broken. My apologies if this was communicated wrong - In trying to answer questions and keep up with this thread I think I goofed... And again, this is a ROSTER save, NOT a settings save.

I truly believe the next step for you guys will be to find a solid ROSTER that plays well. The sliders are set, and I'm using 2K's rosters right out of the box with very few changes and really LOVE them. Some small fixes I've found - sometimes I think we over-think this stuff...

I'm just going to enjoy this game for what it is...

Are you using 30 team control?
Old 10-16-2012, 04:15 PM   #291
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

I don't play association mode... I only do that for YOU guys, and test the sliders in that mode for that purpose only. I only enjoy play now/exhibition games, in which I play each day's matchup and then track how close they came out to real life. I'm a 40 year old gamer, and I just don't have the time or desire to play association mode (I've only played this on 2K11 with classic seasons). Sorry, not much help for you guys...will need feedback from those who enjoy this mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 07:32 PM   #292
Rookie

OVR: 0

I've played 3 games with these sliders and really love the feel. All the games have been close and back and forth throughout.

Clippers beat Nuggets
Thunder lost to Bulls
Celtics beat Wizards

3 things I noticed:

The computer is killing me with offensive rebounds.
My FG% has always been at least 50%. This could be my fault tho as I like to pound the paint.
All of the scores have been in the 100-110 range. Seemed a bit high for the Celtics/Wizards game.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:53 PM   #293
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3

Yo just finishing playing a game with these sliders and had so much great work...only thing i don't like is the no really post presence (patch hopefully fix that or roster makers) but atleast i know what sliders i will be using
Old 10-16-2012, 08:40 PM   #294
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballredsox
I've played 3 games with these sliders and really love the feel. All the games have been close and back and forth throughout.

Clippers beat Nuggets
Thunder lost to Bulls
Celtics beat Wizards

3 things I noticed:

The computer is killing me with offensive rebounds.
My FG% has always been at least 50%. This could be my fault tho as I like to pound the paint.
All of the scores have been in the 100-110 range. Seemed a bit high for the Celtics/Wizards game.
just lower your shooting sliders by one or two clicks each... And an NBA game in the 100's is not out of the question. In a pre-season game last night I saw a 117-100 score...
Old 10-16-2012, 08:42 PM   #295
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
Yo just finishing playing a game with these sliders and had so much great work...only thing i don't like is the no really post presence (patch hopefully fix that or roster makers) but atleast i know what sliders i will be using
I am using 2K's out of the box rosters, and then tweaking them. I noticed today, for example, that Andrew Bynum had a "put backs" tendency of only 50, and that his pass the ball back out rating was in the 40's... I believe THIS is the problem: poor roster development. It will probably take an across the board lowering of roster tendencies to get ANY slider set to play well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 09:48 PM   #296
Pro

OVR: 6

What do you have player speed on when you do the settings before you start the game. You at the menu picking jerseys then you press Y to check the settings. Do you still have that at 50 ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »