Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2012, 11:20 PM   #305
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Damn I was close
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 11:25 PM   #306
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull_Market
Im restarting with 30 team control. Game is too good to not play waiting for a patch.
You dont have to restart your association to change the coach profiles of other team. Just Resign from your current team then move to the other, change run plays to 0. just keep repeating then go back to your original team.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:48 AM   #307
Rookie

OVR: 1
Hi mkharsh, when you say run plays at 0, where do I change them? I'm playing association with the official rosters. Btw, good work with the sliders. Love them
Old 10-17-2012, 07:06 AM   #308
Rookie

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Thibs
for 2011:
it ranged from 9.0 (Hornets) to 19.8 (Nuggets) w/ the median being 13 (Warriors)
for 2010:
it ranged from 10.0 to 18.8
Thanks. I figured 25 + was too many. So if I read another post correctly, you guys are saying to turn run plays to 0?? Seems like that would make teams play even faster
Old 10-17-2012, 08:08 AM   #309
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by moemoe24
Thanks. I figured 25 + was too many. So if I read another post correctly, you guys are saying to turn run plays to 0?? Seems like that would make teams play even faster
It actually slows the pace and PC is running more plays . Strange but it works...
Old 10-17-2012, 08:33 AM   #310
Banned

billsmafia13's Arena

Excellent sliders! Having an issue with CPU running too much clock though, any fix for this?

Most of their shots are shot clock beaters.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:46 AM   #311
Rookie

KungPaow's Arena

OVR: 7

Gonna try them out in an All-Star game, when I get to my xbox! Thanks!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2012, 12:08 PM   #312
Pro

OVR: 11
Question Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Can someone help me out with this problem?

I mixed mkhars33's with thefuture420 sliders and changed a few things to my liking. Just trying some stuff out. So I started an offline association with the portland trailblazers.

The problem I'm having is mainly on defense:

1. During a play on defense, there was a mismatch between my and theirs SG and PF. I was controlling the SG and was defending the opponents PF who was above the 3 point line. I would have thought that my PF would have trailed/followed the opponents SG who ran into the paint and got the bounce pass and scored with no one near him because my PF stopped at the 3 point circle and didn't move.

First I thought this was because the help defense was too high, but I
lowered it to 30 but I see no real change.

2. All my players are defending the opponents players, no mismatches whatsoever. Everyone is nicely spread across the 3 point line from the left corner to the right corner with a lot of space in the paint so my opponent is planning to drive.

The pg is again at the top of the 3 point circle, he makes a move and it looks like he was going to pass me but I had him covered. The problem now is, my PF thinks I need help to cover the PG from getting into the paint. But obviously, I didn't so he comes and leaves his guy wide open. The opponents PG passes it to the their PF who runs into the paint and he dunks.

3. Everyone is taking too much distance from their opponent, that's my main issue actually. Is this something I have to change in my coaching playbook?

I just want everyone to play man-to-man defense and stay with their guy even when there is a mismatch but I keep getting some sort of help defense which bugs me enormously.

Are there any other sliders I have to adjust?

thanks

Last edited by JasonMartin; 10-17-2012 at 12:14 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »