Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-19-2012, 05:39 AM   #345
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woo_Zam
what are good sliders for mycareer mode 12 min qrts to get realistic scores? I don't have the game yet but from what I read scores can get high into 120s or more, I play mycareer on either pro or all-star and want realistic sliders. help?
you can't use custom sliders on mycareer mode
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2012, 06:10 AM   #346
Rookie

OVR: 1
Using the advanced sliders and wow it's good. Only problem I see is the CPU is really good to the point where I lose even to a weak team. Is it because of the clutch factor? I mean they shoot very well even with someone is guarding them and it's kinda frustrating.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:50 AM   #347
Banned

billsmafia13's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by renotiongson
Using the advanced sliders and wow it's good. Only problem I see is the CPU is really good to the point where I lose even to a weak team. Is it because of the clutch factor? I mean they shoot very well even with someone is guarding them and it's kinda frustrating.
What team are you? I wouldn't change it . Leave room to get better.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:19 AM   #348
Rookie

OVR: 1
^^ I'm using the nets. I just notice that some players shoot way better than in real life even with a defender.

I'm trying to "improve" and playing realistically, used the normal slider of mkharsh but i find that tad easier so I used the advanced. I won some games and lose some especially to high caliber teams but as the saying goes, when it rains it pours. When a player gets on a hot streak he wouldn't miss even when the likes of joe Johnson or wallace defending, also some centers shoot far well beyond their range, I'm guessing these problems are roster related since I'm using the official roster or maybe a bug needs to be patched or toned down.

Anyway, but all in all this is a great slider, changed the game from the default one. Props to mkharsh!
Old 10-19-2012, 11:15 AM   #349
Rookie

Strings74's Arena

OVR: 5

Gave these a try last night and really enjoyed them. Did the whole set coaches run plays tendency to zero etc.

I really felt like the game was more random and unpredictable. More loose balls and cool defensive interactions. A lot of logical ball movement by the CPU as well. Saw a lot of guys get open at the 3-pt line and the CPU got them the ball for open jumpers. Nice.

Started a Knicks association and lost my first game to the Nyets 103-102 on a somewhat lame inbound steal and layup with 3 seconds left, but a lot of that was my fault for being too casual with the inbound.

Looking forward to playing more with these. Thanks MK.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:32 PM   #350
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

If anyone wants to try these out on PC, you can use my Workarounds Tool to import them to your Settings file.

Here's the sliders file: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?825t6nro1yx1j5g
Novato, CA, USA
Old 10-19-2012, 02:43 PM   #351
Rookie

OVR: 7

Anyone having problems with extensive fouls with this set? Played 1 game and quit before the game was over....The cpu had 2 guys foul out in the 3rd, I had 3 guys w/ 4 and they had another w/ 5.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2012, 02:46 PM   #352
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by skaaa13
Anyone having problems with extensive fouls with this set? Played 1 game and quit before the game was over....The cpu had 2 guys foul out in the 3rd, I had 3 guys w/ 4 and they had another w/ 5.
I played one game as well. The first quarter had me worried there were alot of fouls. But for the whole game they were about right. Try another game. One is not enough to account for variables

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »