Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-22-2012, 08:06 AM   #393
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

I'm not sure if its the sliders, I am using your second set of sliders. Two of the starters in Pistons, Brandon Knight and Rodney Stuckey, are already injured and I've only played three games so far. Is it bad luck or the sliders?

Edit: I've noticed that many players in the league are injured in just 2-3 games..only Bucks, Celtics and Nets have players without injures at all. The minimum amount of players injured are like 1-4 players in each team. I think I would suggest lowering the injury sliders or something..? Star players like Russel Westbrook, Dwight Howard are already injured and have only played two or three games..

Last edited by free24ride1; 10-22-2012 at 08:13 AM.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:18 AM   #394
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by free24ride1
I'm not sure if its the sliders, I am using your second set of sliders. Two of the starters in Pistons, Brandon Knight and Rodney Stuckey, are already injured and I've only played three games so far. Is it bad luck or the sliders?

Edit: I've noticed that many players in the league are injured in just 2-3 games..only Bucks, Celtics and Nets have players without injures at all. The minimum amount of players injured are like 1-4 players in each team. I think I would suggest lowering the injury sliders or something..? Star players like Russel Westbrook, Dwight Howard are already injured and have only played two or three games..
I think that a value of 65 can be perfect for in game injuries, but if you use the set in Association this must go down back to 50-55. Unfortunately the game engine uses the slider for simulation purposes and 65 is too much in my opinion.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:22 AM   #395
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

OVR: 0

MK, really like your sliders since 2K11. I, like you, never played 2K12. Wondering what roster set you play with? I know you enjoy the classic teams, but whose have you used/recommend? Thanks again for all the efforts!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2012, 04:02 PM   #396
MVP

Nathan_OS's Arena

OVR: 25

As much as I love to replicate the NBA, I can't take the constant shooting fouls!
I'll be bringing it down to 80 lol or 70

Great sliders though
Old 10-22-2012, 05:27 PM   #397
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan_OS
As much as I love to replicate the NBA, I can't take the constant shooting fouls!
I'll be bringing it down to 80 lol or 70

Great sliders though
How much fouls does the team you play get per game? (or team fouls)
Old 10-22-2012, 10:41 PM   #398
Pro

j3nkins29's Arena

OVR: 5

Here is my first game with the sliders. I played as the Clippers. It was an enjoyable experience. One thing I did not like was that it seems with these sliders all of the cpu players become great on ball defenders. I had Bogut switched on me a few times with Chris Paul and I was never able to get by him. I still wish free throws were higher too, there never seem to be enough by either team. Other than that it was pretty good though.

Old 10-23-2012, 12:28 AM   #399
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Mk, on my phone but I just wanted to know if you have run plays on 0. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-23-2012, 02:06 AM   #400
MVP

OVR: 4

human(blazers) vs CPU(Warriors)

could have swore Klay Thompson had more than 13, felt like he was lighting me up.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »