Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-25-2012, 12:57 AM   #417
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

maybe you need to go down to pro level... I don't think any other slider set on all-star will change your feelings... You need to identify WHAT and WHY you feel the way you do. If you can't stop them on defense, raise your defensive sliders some. If you feel the cpu goes crazy on offense, then lower their consistency or offensive awareness sliders... YOU make the call on what to fix...

I've stopped commenting here much because you guys are smart - you'll figure out what you need. Some slider creators will answer EVERY question - and get worn out doing so. I won't...I believe that people are smart, so I give the benefit of the doubt. As stated, these are a BASE set - tweak to fit your needs.

But some of the stuff you mentioned sounds like a REAL NBA GAME to me.....
Old 10-25-2012, 12:57 AM   #418
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Well time to try tomba's sliders, these don't work. Appreciate the work put into these but no good as far as I'm concerned. It's like the game does it's own thing. Stupid AI teammates, these huge unrealistic runs by CPU, just very frustrating.
I know right. The CPU shouldn't go on runs at all. To be honest, nobody should ever win games. It should just be continuous overtime every game. First person/AI to quit loses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-25-2012, 12:58 AM   #419
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
maybe you need to go down to pro level... I don't think any other slider set on all-star will change your feelings... You need to identify WHAT and WHY you feel the way you do. If you can't stop them on defense, raise your defensive sliders some. If you feel the cpu goes crazy on offense, then lower their consistency or offensive awareness sliders... YOU make the call on what to fix...

I've stopped commenting here much because you guys are smart - you'll figure out what you need. Some slider creators will answer EVERY question - and get worn out doing so. I won't...I believe that people are smart, so I give the benefit of the doubt. As stated, these are a BASE set - tweak to fit your needs.

But some of the stuff you mentioned sounds like a REAL NBA GAME to me.....
Haha you have a lot more patience than me guy.

Old 10-25-2012, 01:21 AM   #420
MVP

Nathan_OS's Arena

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
I know right. The CPU shouldn't go on runs at all. To be honest, nobody should ever win games. It should just be continuous overtime every game. First person/AI to quit loses.

This sarcasm was reallll...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-25-2012, 01:31 AM   #421
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan_OS
This sarcasm was reallll...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Nah, I was completely serious...........

lol

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2012, 01:36 AM   #422
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

OVR: 30

I never understood why people rag on sliders and/or their makers. If you don't like em, and you can't post anything constructive as to why, then STFU and move on.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:43 AM   #423
Rookie

OVR: 6

Time to try these out, i got a feeling they are gonna be good....
Old 10-25-2012, 02:18 AM   #424
Rookie

OVR: 0
I made little tweaks on mk's slider and came up with this GREAT result. This was all-star and 12min quarter. I know lakers had A LOT of FT but 10 of em was at the end of the game. I forgot set run play to zero so if i set them to zero, i think it will come out with better result.

Imma try couple more games and make little more tweaks to it and list the slider setting.

I really liked playing with this slider, not just because this was my FIRST TIME losing to cpu, it was really realistic through whole game. Dwight and pau were dominating the boards, nash was dishing alley to howard and kobe and also kobe was being kobe.

After couple more games, imma definitely post slider. This would be perfect slider for ppl who want 12min quarter and realistic scores.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1351141500576.jpg (90.7 KB, 201 views)
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1351141519360.jpg (90.2 KB, 199 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »