Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-27-2012, 10:14 PM   #497
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

the pass accuracy on this needs to be fixed my players can't even catch the ball when inbound it lol...
Old 10-27-2012, 10:37 PM   #498
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpursAreGood
the pass accuracy on this needs to be fixed my players can't even catch the ball when inbound it lol...
well, if you raise the passing you'll see no NON-steal turnovers. So you have to take the good and the bad with this game. Yeah, I know it's an issue, but we need those non-steal related turnovers to show up in the stats. Also, ever watched an NBA game, see a pass that makes you scratch your head in disbelief? It happens...

And regarding 12 minute sliders: not making any. Simply can't do it for this game. 11 gives me the stats.

I'm using the 2K roster out of the box with my added players and various tweaks. But I don't think rosters matter to this slider set as I don't build sliders with rosters in mind. Seem to be pretty universal.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:08 PM   #499
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks for replying
Old 10-28-2012, 12:42 AM   #500
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangduk85
I put down game speed to 50 and run plays to zero. I also made some adjustments on set 2 slider which i dont think made cpu to shoot less than 90. Imma try to put up the slider tonight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks for the reply, but yeah every time i play a game with this set, cpu always shoots over 90 attemps, and i avg around 77-82 , the score and FG% is good but , bugs me sometimes when they shoot so damn much. let me know the changes you made
Old 10-28-2012, 12:45 AM   #501
Rookie

ticats8's Arena

OVR: 2

Love these sliders, just a question,

Has anyone experimented with a lower gamespeed?

On 55 it feels very up tempo all the time and the players are always sprinting full out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2012, 01:08 AM   #502
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticats8
Love these sliders, just a question,

Has anyone experimented with a lower gamespeed?

On 55 it feels very up tempo all the time and the players are always sprinting full out.
Yes, I lowered my gamespeed to 52, and I also lowered the HUM speed and quickness to 40, with the CPU speed and quickness at 35.

The animations seem more fluid and realistic, the players don't look like they're gliding or flying around the court with insane acceleration, and the game just flows better (not to mention, lower scores).
Old 10-28-2012, 01:11 AM   #503
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
well, if you raise the passing you'll see no NON-steal turnovers. So you have to take the good and the bad with this game. Yeah, I know it's an issue, but we need those non-steal related turnovers to show up in the stats. Also, ever watched an NBA game, see a pass that makes you scratch your head in disbelief? It happens...

And regarding 12 minute sliders: not making any. Simply can't do it for this game. 11 gives me the stats.

I'm using the 2K roster out of the box with my added players and various tweaks. But I don't think rosters matter to this slider set as I don't build sliders with rosters in mind. Seem to be pretty universal.
First off, when it comes to non-steal turnovers, are you labeling pass deflections as steals? If you're not, you can increase the pass-accuracy, while also increasing the Hands and Play Passing Lanes sliders for the CPU to get more turnovers.

As for 12 minute quarters, if you lower the gamespeed to 52 and/or lower the HUM speed and quickness to 40, and the CPU speed and quickness to 35, you will get realistic results.

Just some suggestions.
Old 10-28-2012, 02:43 AM   #504
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

To be candid, I hated this game with anything lower than 55 for gamespeed. Tested multiple games with every number between 50 to 55 and it was sluggish below 55. I honestly can't imagine lowering all the other values you've suggested and get anything that feels "fluid"... NBA basketball is played at a quickened pace... it slows down when plays are being ran, but up and down the court, it's played at a quickened pace. I feel these sliders capture BOTH realms: up-and-down the floor AND plays being ran.

Not every NBA game has a final score of 78-71...boring stuff. There are nights when a team still can rack up 115+, and I don't want to play EVERY game with a final score in the low 80's or high 70's all the time. But that's just me...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »