Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-28-2012, 03:00 AM   #505
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Im not getting alot of post games from the cpu even against teams like dallas/76ers. I see them setting plays but most of the time its for the guards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2012, 04:02 AM   #506
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
To be candid, I hated this game with anything lower than 55 for gamespeed. Tested multiple games with every number between 50 to 55 and it was sluggish below 55. I honestly can't imagine lowering all the other values you've suggested and get anything that feels "fluid"... NBA basketball is played at a quickened pace... it slows down when plays are being ran, but up and down the court, it's played at a quickened pace. I feel these sliders capture BOTH realms: up-and-down the floor AND plays being ran.

Not every NBA game has a final score of 78-71...boring stuff. There are nights when a team still can rack up 115+, and I don't want to play EVERY game with a final score in the low 80's or high 70's all the time. But that's just me...
Oh trust me, I hear you. However, lowering the players' speed and quickness does not really slow down the game very much, it just gets rid of the "shot out of a cannon" acceleration and jitteriness you see with the default settings. It makes the animations play out much more fluidly, and the players move around the court like they would in real life.
Old 10-28-2012, 04:18 AM   #507
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Yes, I lowered my gamespeed to 52, and I also lowered the HUM speed and quickness to 40, with the CPU speed and quickness at 35.

The animations seem more fluid and realistic, the players don't look like they're gliding or flying around the court with insane acceleration, and the game just flows better (not to mention, lower scores).
Maybe with that you can play 12 min quarter? Im gonna try. Thanks.
Old 10-28-2012, 04:55 AM   #508
Rookie

pezone's Arena

OVR: 7

Which rosters do u use MK??
Old 10-28-2012, 05:29 AM   #509
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyRubio9
Maybe with that you can play 12 min quarter? Im gonna try. Thanks.
No problem. I'm still trying to find the perfect balance between gamespeed and player speed/quickness, but with those settings I get solid stats and gameplay with 12 minute quarters.
Old 10-28-2012, 11:26 AM   #510
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
No problem. I'm still trying to find the perfect balance between gamespeed and player speed/quickness, but with those settings I get solid stats and gameplay with 12 minute quarters.
I hear you but I think mk is right nba scores are up and down all season long.. Lowering the game speed to me is too slow and sluggish I love the fast breaks up tempo style by the CPU it makes me work harder on defense....

Great sliders mk no lie!!
Old 10-28-2012, 11:29 AM   #511
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezone
Which rosters do u use MK??
my own...which are 2K's out of the box with all transactions I've made, as well as 95 CAPs that I've added. I'm tweaking it as I go. I'm not big into sharing my NBA rosters because I do not know how to hex-edit, nor do I have any working knowledge of the Reditor. So I can't fix colors, change faces, and nor do I give a crap about whether some guy wears a calf sleeve or not... But it's this kind of stuff people are looking for... I just want 100% up-to-date rosters with my tweaks in place. But again, I didn't make this slider set with any rosters in mind - just grab a roster file and plug these in and enjoy the game.

Regarding low-post shots - I sincerely believe this is a ROSTER issue more than a slider problem. Also, you guys might look at the rosters you're using and see what the coach profile has for low-post activity (which is a ROSTER save and NOT a slider / settings save).

The problem with trying to fix the low-post game with the slider tendencies is the GUARDS will take those shots, and NOT the big men. So the rosters play a HUGE part in how this game plays out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2012, 01:05 PM   #512
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21
How do I save this settings?? I have entered and lost them 3 freakin times.....Uggh!! The only save option I see is to save roster. Can not see an option to save settings or profile---please help!!!

Sent from my fingers to your face with the Nexus 7....BOOM!!

PSN: hoos4974

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »