Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2012, 03:04 AM   #537
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I know you're trying hard to convince everyone here that you've "fixed' every issue with 2K13 - but after trying your tweaks, sorry - no dice. I played FOUR games using your updates - the old problems still exist. I'm not saying that I am some guru, but I will admit there are things that canNOT be fixed in this game. I admire your determination here, but there's still issues with this game even using your tweaks.
Oh no, I'm not trying to convince anyone that I've fixed every issue. There are still issues that can't be 100% fixed, as even with the correct tweaks the faulty AI tendencies will still crop up from time to time.

However, the notion that "No slider tweaks can make the AI use the post" or that "No slider tweaks will stop the AI from always bullying their way into the lane" is simply incorrect. Sure, once in a while the AI will randomly revert to those tendencies for a possession here or there, but they will not do it anywhere near as consistently as they did before the tweaks.

Also, which problems are you still seeing with my tweaks? And did you make sure to turn down the AI Offensive Awareness? I'm not sure if this makes a difference, but I play with gamespeed at 50 instead of 55. With those settings, the AI no longer bullies their way into the lane, and they set up plays to the post VERY often.
Old 10-30-2012, 03:07 AM   #538
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sorry for double post...

Do these sliders (set #2) work for MyPlayer mode as well?

Thanks
Old 10-30-2012, 10:26 AM   #539
Rookie

OVR: 1

How come the shot success rate of the user vs the cpu in slider 2 is too low? Does that mean youll gonna loose 95 % in every game.

Last edited by chankarl; 10-30-2012 at 11:07 AM.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:58 AM   #540
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chankarl
How come the shot success rate of the user vs the cpu in slider 2 is too low? Does that mean youll gonna loose the game 95 % in every game.
agree, with the new set mid and long shots are inconsistent, even with space. Playing with Bulls, Rose and Deng miss a lot of open mid range, on the other hand the cpu scores too many contested shots
Old 10-30-2012, 11:19 AM   #541
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldkevin
agree, with the new set mid and long shots are inconsistent, even with space. Playing with Bulls, Rose and Deng miss a lot of open mid range, on the other hand the cpu scores too many contested shots
Ill stick with slider 1 ,both fun and exciting sliders though.i just feel the cpu on sliders 2 are going haywire...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2012, 11:58 AM   #542
MVP

Nathan_OS's Arena

OVR: 25
Yep... now feeling the slider set you just posted ...

Everything is so low, almost impossible to make a contact shot in the paint.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-30-2012, 12:35 PM   #543
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by chankarl
How come the shot success rate of the user vs the cpu in slider 2 is too low? Does that mean youll gonna loose 95 % in every game.
No, what I've done is lower some of the other variables to create more space and less bumping. You'll be able to get open without all the continuous bumping and bruising. To compensate the numbers had to be lowered. If you USE your screens and RUN YOUR OFFENSE you'll be fine. There were guys here seeing user shooting percentages pretty high, so this helped to change that.

Look, if you don't like the new updates then fix them yourselves. I'm not going to hold hands here... I know I may come across as a prick, but sometimes I get a bit annoyed here. I'm just trying to help... I've provided a base set to use. You're big boys - figure it out...

But when I tested these they played out perfectly, giving me good variety. If you're shooting too low you're either not running your offense, you're forcing things, freelancing too much, or you just need to raise those slider shooting settings because you're not that good...

EDIT: Page 1 - Post 1 Updated. I'm not touching these until a patch drops. I'm trying to please everyone here, but finding that I'm probably making things worse. Shooting sliders updated - if they don't work for you, then tweak to fit your needs or try another set. Final post for awhile... (If any smart *** posts show up I'm just going to pull them down. When idiots send me private messages on stuff like this - trust me, it's not worth it).

Last edited by mkharsh33; 10-30-2012 at 12:45 PM.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:17 PM   #544
MVP

Nathan_OS's Arena

OVR: 25
Any chance that the back door cut slider is also backwards?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »