Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-07-2012, 12:47 AM   #633
Goon Squad

ProStylez's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

And with that I guess this thread can come to an end.No need for awkward silence, lock her up!
....some people here, what a shame.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:01 AM   #634
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

I understand you not wanting to post here anymore, Mike, but I don't get taking the sliders down off of the first page.

I'll post what I have (very close to the 2nd set MK had) in a thread tomorrow.
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
Old 11-07-2012, 01:10 AM   #635
MVP

Nathan_OS's Arena

OVR: 25
My post wasn't disrespectful at all... and if he did delete his sliders of off my post, maybe he has other problems (aside from this thread) that he's dealing with.

If any of you have any problem with that, PM me.... I don't wanna derail what's left of this thread.

Anyway, I valued your sliders nevertheless.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by Nathan_OS; 11-07-2012 at 01:13 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2012, 01:50 AM   #636
Pro

OVR: 6

If he wants to take them down that is fine, but the thread should be locked.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:02 AM   #637
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
I understand you not wanting to post here anymore, Mike, but I don't get taking the sliders down off of the first page.

I'll post what I have (very close to the 2nd set MK had) in a thread tomorrow.
Thx man really appreciate it
Old 11-07-2012, 02:29 AM   #638
Rookie

OVR: 7

Dag MK i hate to see u go man but hope to see you back soon, your sliders really gave 2k13 life (IMO). the rosters i put together run well with your slider sets, absolutely love em (and always recommend) my friend

wish there was some thing to give us the option to receive pm's or not, the last thing anyone needs is the unwanted headaches/stress from something or others that REALLY have no effect on everyday life.

as i stated before hope to see u back... enjoy the game.

GT: iReP PHiLLYx89

Last edited by iReP PHiLLY; 11-10-2012 at 05:49 AM.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:34 AM   #639
Banned

OVR: 0

I am new to these slider forums, and have read a lot of comments, the bottom line is if you do not like someone's sliders, then go to another slider set, most important you must understand the game of basketball to really understand sliders as well, the best info i have read thus far is jason williams 55 take on things i have tested it many times, and keeping slider sets in the 40-60 range except for hustle which needs to be at 100, its a good accurate way to have realistic basketball, and you can always go into coach profiles if fast breaks is an issue
Old 11-07-2012, 02:41 AM   #640
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
There's a great deal of irony in your comment... So you can shake your head, BUT I have NOT touched any of the speed ratings for a LONG time, so the game speed was set at 55 since the start of them, and the speed and quickness attributes have ALWAYS given the user the advantage because of a perceived cpu boost on all-star level. So i have done NOTHING to those sliders, yet you provide some gripe about player speed. You SHOULD have been smart enough to have seen this NEVER was changed...

Not a problem any longer... Sliders removed, so this thread is basically worthless. I'm done holding hands and providing updates. Go find another slider thread to bash and shake your head at. Having been a member here at OS for a number of years, I can see the quality of posters going downhill, and comments like yours lend nothing to help.
It's unfortunate that the sliders have been removed. I know there have been a plethora of immature posts, and to be honest, I'm a little dissappointed that a moderator of this site couldn't be more tactful regarding something you put a lot of work into, but I'm not sure I see the advantage in punishing those that have really appreciated your work. I was definitely one of them, and I'm sure there were *many* more that valued your attention to detail and persistence. Just take a look at all the likes in the original post.

It seems a little unfair and counterproductive to allow a few ungracious comments from those who didn't like the sliders to affect those who did. Your work speaks for itself, and is a great foundation to start with. Ignore the haters.

Also realize that sometimes folks post questions and suggest adjustments partly because they want this set to be even better-- and sometimes they want to run those suggestions by you because they're not sure they've thought things through as much as you obviously have.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »