Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-07-2012, 01:29 PM   #649
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Mk I understand your frustration, but the game is the best in the 2k series thus far, and i am having some great games, I dont make personal sliders, but i know the game of basketball and you just have to tweak it to your liking, if you do not want teams to fast break so much go into coach profiles and fix it, etc etc, you have 3 main options to fix the game to your liking, coach profiles, individual sliders sets player per player, and slider settings in general, its frustrating as far as the time you put in when you just want to enjoy playing the game, I have found the best way to get proper settings, it watch the computer play multiple games, i would post my slider sets, which are very good, but i dont want to spend all my time focusing on that, i want to enjoy the game, except for fouls, hustle, shot contact, and offensive awareness, i have most everything between 40/60
Old 11-07-2012, 01:30 PM   #650
Banned

btw i have found 52 to be a good setting for player speed, anything under that is too slow
Old 11-07-2012, 01:33 PM   #651
Banned

lol its not a broken game, you just have to find the right way to set sliders for your liking, give me an example of what you think is broken about the game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2012, 01:33 PM   #652
MVP

Nathan_OS's Arena

OVR: 25
Thanks for reposting the sliders.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 11-07-2012, 01:38 PM   #653
Banned

i just have one question about mk's sliders, why have attack the basket at 0? do they actually still attack the basket that way, and is the default at 50 or 0? that is where im having my issues, everything else looks good mk, but blocking at 100 is too high i tried that and i was getting like 15 blocks per game
Old 11-07-2012, 02:04 PM   #654
MVP

Nathan_OS's Arena

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by mj68
i just have one question about mk's sliders, why have attack the basket at 0? do they actually still attack the basket that way, and is the default at 50 or 0? that is where im having my issues, everything else looks good mk, but blocking at 100 is too high i tried that and i was getting like 15 blocks per game
They will still attack the basket

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 11-07-2012, 02:06 PM   #655
Banned

yes but is the default actually 50 for all or most sliders or is it 0?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2012, 03:01 PM   #656
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Sliders are reposted on page 1. If you have a complaint, provide some kind of solution. And to the poster here who labeled me as a guy with issue, friend, you don't know me. I'm not that fickle... But I ask that the stupidity here stop and recognize it's a BROKEN GAME (at this point) that sliders can only do so much to fix...

When guys are using 20 different roster sets, and we know for a fact that roster tendencies play a HUGE role in 2K13, it only stands to reason that will have an impact. But complaints without potential solutions, based upon YOUR FINDINGS, do none of us any good... Thanks...
Dont let these guys get to you man. I've taken your All-Star sliders, made my own adjustments to them, and have made a GREAT HOF sliders set off it imo.

I appreciate all your hard work and wish you would ignore the critics.

You posted a great base slider set, which ironically, is more simulation than 2K13's simulation slider. With the personal tweaks, it has made the game great for me and my friends.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »