Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-11-2012, 07:36 PM   #689
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

I have a problem with players poking my balls and sending me to some shooting animations even though i did not attempt to shoot.

it was fine the first couple of games but it has been a nuisance in this game i cant do triple threat they would just poke the ball.

before i do any changes to the hands attributes i want to ask if anyone had a similar problem or is just me?
Old 11-11-2012, 07:41 PM   #690
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by arimamba
I have a problem with players poking my balls and sending me to some shooting animations even though i did not attempt to shoot.

it was fine the first couple of games but it has been a nuisance in this game i cant do triple threat they would just poke the ball.

before i do any changes to the hands attributes i want to ask if anyone had a similar problem or is just me?
i hate it when players poke my balls....makes my eyes water

sorry couldn't resist
Old 11-11-2012, 11:37 PM   #691
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by arimamba

Don't change the Hands attribute. You would have to lower the CPU "Go for On Ball Steals" Tendency.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2012, 01:11 AM   #692
Banned

OVR: 0

i have hands at 30 for computer and user
Old 11-12-2012, 02:16 AM   #693
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Nope!!! You're not allowed to do this... It's set in stone, and if you lower this - even by one single number - your xbox will suddenly start smoking and the air in your room will become unbreathable. So you better think twice about changing that because the outcome could be dangerous to your health.....
im using a ps3. anyway i asked this because you'll sometimes notice that there are players where their head is almost at the rim when shooting inside. i did a replay where mike dunleavy went for a normal layup ala vince carter. his head was at level of the rim so i don't think that is realistic enough.

Last edited by Yabudabi; 11-12-2012 at 02:25 AM.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:23 AM   #694
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj68
lol mk!! its funny when people ask dumb questions, yeah you cannot lower vertical it will destroy the game, fyi vertical is fine at 50, you dont want guys like paul gasol doing crazy dunks, or guys who could not block a beach ball all of the sudden getting 5 blocks a game
i don't think it's a dumb question since what we're all after is to make this game as realistic as possible. what's dumb is your answer..im thinking of lowering the vertical not raising it. your answer contradicts your explanation
Old 11-12-2012, 02:37 AM   #695
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yabudabi
im using a ps3. anyway i asked this because you'll sometimes notice that there are players where their head is almost at the rim when shooting inside. i did a replay where mike dunleavy went for a normal layup ala vince carter. his head was at level of the rim so i don't think that is realistic enough.
In my slider set, I have the User "Vertical" set to 45 and the CPU set to 40. Try those values out and see if that helps.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2012, 04:13 AM   #696
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
In my slider set, I have the User "Vertical" set to 45 and the CPU set to 40. Try those values out and see if that helps.
thanks man! i think i'll just try your slider instead. just saw it and it looks promising

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »