Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2012, 08:43 AM   #697
Banned

BLBxLakers24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Slider set by default is way to easy
Old 11-12-2012, 09:48 AM   #698
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLBxLakers24
Slider set by default is way to easy
...and I have no idea how to interpret this comment. Do you mean that "default" sliders (ie. out of the box) are too easy for you? Which level? OR, are you talking about my slider set provided here? Again, I'm clueless as to what you are saying.

And these are "CUSTOMIZED" sliders - and there are two sets to choose from on page 1 / post 1.

Sorry to be crass in my comments here, but if you guys want responses you need to type in plain English and provide some clarity to this on an adult-level conversation.

I have no idea what you're saying in this comment...
Old 11-12-2012, 10:24 AM   #699
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Don't change the Hands attribute. You would have to lower the CPU "Go for On Ball Steals" Tendency.

I will try that for a couple of games... but i know it would still be a problem because whenever i get a lead they get in " we need to catch up type of defense and the rating dont matter" lol.

But i will test it, since i cant complain i have been getting way to many steals with steve nash on all the top point guards but when they are at the top of the key dribbling.

But still thats his been the best slider i used, maybe it has something to do with all star? i don't know but im loving it.

PS- I feel sorry for Mike Brown i fired him since we were 1-3
Old 11-12-2012, 10:26 AM   #700
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
i hate it when players poke my balls....makes my eyes water

sorry couldn't resist

Hahaha dude i was thinking something like that when i was posting this, but i thoug people would take this seriously lol!!
Old 11-12-2012, 12:19 PM   #701
Pro

OVR: 7

FYI, vertical only applies to Jumping for a Rebound, Block, Contest. It has no affect on jumpshots/layups.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2012, 12:44 PM   #702
Rookie

ukslamjam's Arena

OVR: 10
Here are the stats from my first game in my association using your harder tweaks (player speed - 45)

I really enjoyed the flow of the game and had to fight for the win, I was up by 15 at the start of the third quarter.

Gibson and Hamilton had an amazing fourth quarter! Gibson was the player of the game. Rose had a decent game too.

I'm using your rosters too. Looking forward to playing some more. Thanks for your efforts mate.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352741905.166017.jpg

Last edited by ukslamjam; 11-12-2012 at 04:35 PM.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:05 PM   #703
Pro

OVR: 7

Been playing with the "harder" set of these sliders. I keep teams at 40-50 PiP, which I consider the average for NBA 2k, forcing the CPU team to score less PiP only causes teams to just score lower and have a lower FG%.

My only complaint is the CPU 3pt shooting. They're not taking enough shots and missing shots they should make. For example, the Mavs only shot 3, 3 pointers a entire half
Old 11-12-2012, 02:01 PM   #704
Rookie

OVR: 6

have used the "easier" sliders for about 5 games now. getting really low-scoring games.. what sliders would you change to get a bit more scoring? I like my games to be in the high 90's-low 100's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »