Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-12-2012, 03:28 PM   #705
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

I'm MORE than convinced these art updates are affecting the sliders and tendencies. Last week guys were complaining the cpu took TOO MANY 3 point shots - now you're saying the opposite. There's nothing we can do when 2K continues to screw with the gameplay when they provide new updates because your settings get overrided by this save. It HAS to be this because nothing else changes...

Just bump taking 3 pointers up to 55.

For the poster who asked about higher scores - I don't know - maybe try 12 minute quarters??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2012, 03:35 PM   #706
Banned

OVR: 0

since people have been asking here are my coach profiles for all nba teams except legend teams their profiles are fine ...keep in mind this is for pro level offensive tempo: 40 help defense: 65 fast break: 35 crash offensive glass: 30…keeping this higher than 30 are two reasons why teams get so many offensive boards and fast breaks, when you crash the glass to aggressively the Ai does not get back on D fast enough keep this at 30. run plays 0 look for post players ….if it is under 50 on each individual team make sure you raise it to at least 50 or higher, no higher than 75 these are the main settings to be tweaked in coach profiles, leave the rest as they are, keep in mind this is in combination with my slider sets, I wont be posting those it is a lot of work, but I recommend mkharsh’s slider sets or eccentrics sets with these coach profile tweaks, but keep in mind I play on pro level not all-star so that may be a factor good luck!
Old 11-12-2012, 04:40 PM   #707
MVP

OVR: 4
Guys.....a question about about run plays at zero.? Is this still the accepted value? Just that paul pierce has posted his latest rosters which I really respect, but he has gone from 0 to 100? I questioned this and he said that 2k has fixed this slider hence the change?

Thoughts??

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2
Old 11-12-2012, 05:07 PM   #708
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
Guys.....a question about about run plays at zero.? Is this still the accepted value? Just that paul pierce has posted his latest rosters which I really respect, but he has gone from 0 to 100? I questioned this and he said that 2k has fixed this slider hence the change?

Thoughts??

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2
I'm not sure where he got that information from. I sure haven't seen anything posted here that says 2K addressed the issue with CPU players grabbing rebounds and sprinting down the court ...

Speaking of that, I've played 2K12 and 2K11 the last few days and noticed that same thing happened in both games! Crazy that I never really noticed it to be an issue until this year.
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
Old 11-12-2012, 05:19 PM   #709
Rookie

ukslamjam's Arena

OVR: 10
I agree with MK, I'm convinced the updates are changing the gameplay but I'm trying to enjoy the game as much as I can until the update drops. I'll play a few more games until I start making changes but I had fun in my last game.

Remember MK started this thread so lets not hijack it with our own settings.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:32 PM   #710
Rookie

OVR: 6

Do we know what is the approximate date for the patch's release plz ??
Old 11-12-2012, 07:05 PM   #711
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
I'm not sure where he got that information from. I sure haven't seen anything posted here that says 2K addressed the issue with CPU players grabbing rebounds and sprinting down the court ...

Speaking of that, I've played 2K12 and 2K11 the last few days and noticed that same thing happened in both games! Crazy that I never really noticed it to be an issue until this year.
Dan, I've been playing 2K11 to DEATH this last week - honestly, I'm sick and tired of 2K13 - starting to hate it. But in 2K11, in my personal sliders I have nearly all the tendencies on ZERO (for sliders) and the game plays perfectly. I still see fast breaks, but I also see the cpu run their offense. On superstar level, I've created the most fun slider set I've used in a video game ever. Today I was playing with my 97-98 roster set. As the Celtics I lost to Philly by 18. Then I played as the Heat at home against the Hornets and I won by 10 (but had to hang on as I was up by 20 and blew the lead late). Shooting percentages were both at 47% apiece and the gameplay was so realistic it wasn't funny (Glen Rice lit me up for 39 pts and with Alonzo Mourning I had 32, along with Timmy Hardaway's 18 pts, 11 assts).

One of the things I discovered in 2K11 is that I've turned the cpu quickness to 100, with the user at 5. I cannot blow past players on the dribble, which was my biggest gripe with that game - no more. BUT, with speedy guys, given the right circumstance, I can. I just LOVE 2K11 - and I keep telling myself to give up on any future basketball games, and as much as I see some improvements with 2K13 (2K12 was a piece of crap) it just doesn't give me any fun when I play it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2012, 07:52 PM   #712
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Dan, I've been playing 2K11 to DEATH this last week - honestly, I'm sick and tired of 2K13 - starting to hate it. But in 2K11, in my personal sliders I have nearly all the tendencies on ZERO (for sliders) and the game plays perfectly. I still see fast breaks, but I also see the cpu run their offense. On superstar level, I've created the most fun slider set I've used in a video game ever. Today I was playing with my 97-98 roster set. As the Celtics I lost to Philly by 18. Then I played as the Heat at home against the Hornets and I won by 10 (but had to hang on as I was up by 20 and blew the lead late). Shooting percentages were both at 47% apiece and the gameplay was so realistic it wasn't funny (Glen Rice lit me up for 39 pts and with Alonzo Mourning I had 32, along with Timmy Hardaway's 18 pts, 11 assts).

One of the things I discovered in 2K11 is that I've turned the cpu quickness to 100, with the user at 5. I cannot blow past players on the dribble, which was my biggest gripe with that game - no more. BUT, with speedy guys, given the right circumstance, I can. I just LOVE 2K11 - and I keep telling myself to give up on any future basketball games, and as much as I see some improvements with 2K13 (2K12 was a piece of crap) it just doesn't give me any fun when I play it.
I need to go back and look at that slider set ... I noticed that the tendencies were around 25 for me and the CPU, so I will zero those out.

2K11 is a lot of fun, no doubt. I was using the 1985-86 set last night and had the Bucks take on the 76ers. It was a great, back-and-forth game, that I lost by 6 points.
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »