Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2012, 12:40 PM   #721
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Mar 2004
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Do you know if there are any classic rosters out there for PC users?


There are some great classic rosters on the UBR mod for 2K12 which you can d/ld in the 2K12 section in www.nba-live.com. Go to forums, releases and previews for 2K12 and look for Hawk23's UBR for 2K12. it has all the great teams from the 50's, 60's 70's 80's 90's to present.

Last edited by BustinLoose; 11-13-2012 at 12:43 PM.
BustinLoose is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2012, 12:57 PM   #722
Pro
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Oct 2008
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustinLoose
Do you know if there are any classic rosters out there for PC users?


There are some great classic rosters on the UBR mod for 2K12 which you can d/ld in the 2K12 section in www.nba-live.com. Go to forums, releases and previews for 2K12 and look for Hawk23's UBR for 2K12. it has all the great teams from the 50's, 60's 70's 80's 90's to present.
Yeah I know, thanks. But since I absolutely hate 2k12, I'm looking for 2k11 rosters. Seems like nobody released anything for PC though.
mango_prom is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:31 PM   #723
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

For the 2nd time plz : Do we know what is the approximate date for the patch's release plz ??
LeBron59 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:52 PM   #724
MVP
 
Nathan_OS's Arena
 
OVR: 25
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 4,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBron59
For the 2nd time plz : Do we know what is the approximate date for the patch's release plz ??
In case you haven't noticed man, if people don't respond, they don't know
__________________
PSN: MajorJosephx
Nathan_OS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:15 PM   #725
Rookie
 
talucchesi's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

I play as the sixers and can't get any blocks with Bynum but I can with the other players on the Sixers. Any suggestions?
talucchesi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2012, 04:18 PM   #726
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: California
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

are you controlling bynum when you are trying to block the shot? or the AI? i have blocks for both user and computer at 60 and it works fine, bynum does not have great vertical, look at his personal slider settings, he is not really known as a shot blocker, but play with dwight howard or james, or ibaka and you will get like 3 or 4 a game with it at 60
mj68 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:40 PM   #727
MVP
 
EccentricMeat's Arena
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,492
Blog Entries: 2
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj68
are you controlling bynum when you are trying to block the shot? or the AI? i have blocks for both user and computer at 60 and it works fine, bynum does not have great vertical, look at his personal slider settings, he is not really known as a shot blocker, but play with dwight howard or james, or ibaka and you will get like 3 or 4 a game with it at 60
I'm not sure if your advice will help because A) You're not playing on All-Star, you're playing on Pro, and B) You're not using this slider set.

If you're not using this slider set, it's hard for you to know how the game plays out with it.
EccentricMeat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:02 PM   #728
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: California
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

im talking about bynum, and all-star is not that much different, just more aggresive play i have tried it, my slider sets in combo with my tweaked coach profiles are going great, i just played my first game, i am the heat, i beat the mavs 127 to 118, great stuff, i like to keep the shooting percentage%'s at 50, for 3pts inside etc etc, makes me try to play defense more, but my sets are really fun, nothing unrealistic, the only thing that is maybe a little high which i like on purpose, is field goal percentage i shot 57% from the floor and the mavs 48% makes for a better game and it really challenges you to play D, all other stats are spot on
mj68 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:29 PM.

Top -