Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-13-2012, 10:39 PM   #745
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

i see and i agree the base is solid, what i look for is FAIR gameplay and even thoug is hard in 2k games i can find it more fair now.

but just going off topic a bit, playing againts the grizz and since they dont have three point shooters is too easy to beat them.... wow i never thoug 3 pointer in this game where so valuable!!! the game is 52 27 i think midway through the second quarter i was so impressed i had to check my sliders to see if i had them right ( because i accidentally changed them before ).

But you know they always comeback!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2012, 10:40 PM   #746
Rookie

OVR: 2
Thumbs up Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
I just change them while playing... Change to control the opposition team, change the coach profile then change teams back to your own... There u go

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Thanks man i will try that
Old 11-13-2012, 10:56 PM   #747
Banned

OVR: 0

wow there are some idiots on these threads, i commented on mk's sliders and said they are good, mk and eccentric seem to be the only mature people on here, i guess there is no age limit so im guessing the dumb comments are coming from 12 year olds, or just typical stupid uninformed people, and yes my sliders are great, and the only reason i dont use mk's are because pro is better this year for 2k imo, and i said it before i dont know how to format the sliders properly, and i did post what my tweaks were for my coach profiles, why dont some of you haters make your own sliders and stfu! and stop relying on mk and ecc for sets, i have read most of the comments on this thread and all some of you did was piss and moan about mk's sliders that is why he had enough, make your own *******es
Old 11-13-2012, 11:49 PM   #748
Let's Go Pens...

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj68
wow there are some idiots on these threads, i commented on mk's sliders and said they are good, mk and eccentric seem to be the only mature people on here, i guess there is no age limit so im guessing the dumb comments are coming from 12 year olds, or just typical stupid uninformed people, and yes my sliders are great, and the only reason i dont use mk's are because pro is better this year for 2k imo, and i said it before i dont know how to format the sliders properly, and i did post what my tweaks were for my coach profiles, why dont some of you haters make your own sliders and stfu! and stop relying on mk and ecc for sets, i have read most of the comments on this thread and all some of you did was piss and moan about mk's sliders that is why he had enough, make your own *******es
hope you enjoyed your time here at OS, i dont think you will last much longer with posts like that.

calling people idiots and 12 year olds, yet you can create your own thread and post your own sliders bc you cant format a post right. wow!

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC

Old 11-14-2012, 12:38 AM   #749
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
hope you enjoyed your time here at OS, i dont think you will last much longer with posts like that.

calling people idiots and 12 year olds, yet you can create your own thread and post your own sliders bc you cant format a post right. wow!
WORD!
Question: I'm looking for a list or something of realistic coach profiles for all the NBA teams, to make em play like they actually do in real life. Can someone here share any good coach profiles for 2k13? That would be great, thanks in advance. Pardon my English.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:48 AM   #750
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

Old 11-14-2012, 08:08 AM   #751
Rookie

ukslamjam's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I busted out 2K11 and played 3 games last night. From my 1997-1998 roster file I played as San Antonio at home against Toronto. At the end of the game the stats were so real it wasn't funny. Both teams shot 44% - and I got 25 pts, 11 rebs and 3 blocks from David Robinson, 24 pts from Del Negro and Tim Duncan got me 17 points and 17 rebs.... I even tweaked a few small things on my 2K11 slider set and I feel I have now created the most realistic slider set I've ever used in a video game. Now, that means nothing here, but my 2K13 days are waning....
I managed to squeeze in a few games of 2k13 last night and to be honest I've gone back to 2k11. I really do not get the enjoyment from 2k13 that I get from 2k11, as a Bulls/MJ fan I loved 2k11 from the minute I started it up but now I have the 360 version with your historic rosters and sliders, I'm in basketball heaven!

I'm currently replaying the 1990-91 season with the Bulls. I'd be very interested to see your latest tweaks on your sliders as I thought you had nailed it before.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2012, 10:53 AM   #752
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukslamjam
I managed to squeeze in a few games of 2k13 last night and to be honest I've gone back to 2k11. I really do not get the enjoyment from 2k13 that I get from 2k11, as a Bulls/MJ fan I loved 2k11 from the minute I started it up but now I have the 360 version with your historic rosters and sliders, I'm in basketball heaven!

I'm currently replaying the 1990-91 season with the Bulls. I'd be very interested to see your latest tweaks on your sliders as I thought you had nailed it before.
Yeah, I would like to see those tweaks, too. Do you guys call your own plays or use Auto Playcalling?
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »