Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-16-2012, 11:03 AM   #769
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Your question about fatigue I answered right above you, so I'm surprised you didn't see that.

If the cpu is beating you constantly - just raise the ON BALL DEFENSE slider up a few clicks. If they can't get by you so easily they'll be forced to shoot more form the outside - that should = lowered shooting percentages.

If you want more dunks, and the ability to blow by guys, just LOWER the on ball defense slider for the cpu by a few clicks.

What I cannot answer is your personal user ability... So the one thing I cannot account for in sliders is your skill level. But I think I pretty much answered your questions.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:29 PM   #770
Rookie

Rewmac's Arena

OVR: 15

Thank you very much. I'm trying to get better but also trying to balance out. Sometimes I have epic games, but sometimes I beat the AI and sometimes it overwhelms me in the 4th quarter. Still trying for the best balance as the points are still high even with 9 minutes quarter go above 100. Your sliders been a great help. Now I have to mess around with the defense settings

Old 11-16-2012, 08:26 PM   #771
Rookie

Rewmac's Arena

I used everything from your sliders it went very good until the point Dwayne Wade/LeBron and whole Miami Heat shot 100% from everywhere. Is there anything to against this or I just have to live with Dwayne Wade never missing anything? I mean I had Al Horford double teaming with Zaza on him and he still made a shot.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2012, 09:19 PM   #772
Rookie

kevmasood's Arena

OVR: 2

HEY mkharsh33 wats up homie i had different sliders bfore actually the sliders were good simulation play but i decided to use yours much PROPS to U i set your sliders up i loved the way the game feels with BEDS roster i BLEW OUT the JAZZ i was the SIXERS 114-89 i use shot timing is this ok or can u give me a little input PLEASE, your sliders is hitting real noice CZAR voice lol
Old 11-16-2012, 10:34 PM   #773
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewmac
I used everything from your sliders it went very good until the point Dwayne Wade/LeBron and whole Miami Heat shot 100% from everywhere. Is there anything to against this or I just have to live with Dwayne Wade never missing anything? I mean I had Al Horford double teaming with Zaza on him and he still made a shot.
what was their shooting percentage overall at the end of the game?

what you are suggesting is not out of the realm of possibility... but I'm thinking you could lower the CONSISTENCY slider down for the cpu if this continues. Maybe drop it to 50...
Old 11-17-2012, 04:57 AM   #774
Rookie

Rewmac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
what was their shooting percentage overall at the end of the game?

what you are suggesting is not out of the realm of possibility... but I'm thinking you could lower the CONSISTENCY slider down for the cpu if this continues. Maybe drop it to 50...
Well I had an epix match true bit un the end wade shot like 27 from 30 I loved the match. I also have put in attacking the basket to 40 so they are occasionally attacking me. Love the sliders, the beuty to it is that I have to balance it to fit my skills. I can't believe that you messed around with these so much

I really like these sliders, but there is still way too much scoring going on. I mean I play with 8-9 minute quarters. I have close game, enjoying it like hell, but I'm in the 3rd quarter amd 1:41 remaining Thunder - Nets 75-78. Is there anything I could do to make myself and the CPU miss more? I use user timing (personal preference). OR how is the real % different? Thanks for the help and sorry for so many questions I just want to understand the sliders.

Last edited by Rewmac; 11-17-2012 at 07:26 AM.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:29 AM   #775
Rookie

OVR: 1

Does anyone try this in my player mode?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2012, 10:59 AM   #776
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewmac
Well I had an epix match true bit un the end wade shot like 27 from 30 I loved the match. I also have put in attacking the basket to 40 so they are occasionally attacking me. Love the sliders, the beuty to it is that I have to balance it to fit my skills. I can't believe that you messed around with these so much

I really like these sliders, but there is still way too much scoring going on. I mean I play with 8-9 minute quarters. I have close game, enjoying it like hell, but I'm in the 3rd quarter amd 1:41 remaining Thunder - Nets 75-78. Is there anything I could do to make myself and the CPU miss more? I use user timing (personal preference). OR how is the real % different? Thanks for the help and sorry for so many questions I just want to understand the sliders.
I guess just lower the shooting sliders by one click each - Not sure how to fix this. I play a simulation-like style of basketball. I run if it's there, but if not, then I settle it down and run plays, typically shooting with under 6 seconds left on the shot clock. But I haven't played this game in probably a week and a half - just work on rosters, then I don't play it. I just don't enjoy it...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »