Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2013, 09:22 PM   #841
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Just finished Grizzlies-Knicks with the new slider update (I'm on PJT's rosters). I'm still seeing the CPU not take open 3s as much as I think they should. They do attack the basket and move the ball pretty well, and I love that the blocks and steals are high enough to make a substantial difference. I don't want to just up the 3pt tendency because I've read that all the tendencies are relative and changing one makes a big difference. Any ideas what I should do to make them take more 3s?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2013, 09:28 PM   #842
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCKSWEATSHIRT
Quick question, im using a roster with legends on it and the base is default 2k so would vanwolfhawks playbooks still work?
His playbooks will work on any roster, but if you have a roster without his edits you will unfortunately have to add them all yourself.
Old 05-30-2013, 09:29 PM   #843
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm ready !!!!!!! Lol
Old 05-30-2013, 09:33 PM   #844
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgsiegel
Just finished Grizzlies-Knicks with the new slider update (I'm on PJT's rosters). I'm still seeing the CPU not take open 3s as much as I think they should. They do attack the basket and move the ball pretty well, and I love that the blocks and steals are high enough to make a substantial difference. I don't want to just up the 3pt tendency because I've read that all the tendencies are relative and changing one makes a big difference. Any ideas what I should do to make them take more 3s?
Are you using my Old Slider Set, or the OS SiM Collab slider set?

If you're using the SiM Collab sliders, make the following changes to the CPU sliders:

Attributes
Offensive Awareness - 50

Tendencies
Take Mid-Range Shots - 60
Take 3PT Shots - 65
Post Shots - 85

These will (most likely) be the new values in my update, and they play beautifully. They should also work with my Old Slider Set, but I'm not 100% sure on that. Give them a try!
Old 05-30-2013, 09:49 PM   #845
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
His playbooks will work on any roster, but if you have a roster without his edits you will unfortunately have to add them all yourself.
Dang that sucks thanks for the help anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2013, 10:56 PM   #846
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Are you using my Old Slider Set, or the OS SiM Collab slider set?

If you're using the SiM Collab sliders, make the following changes to the CPU sliders:

Attributes
Offensive Awareness - 50

Tendencies
Take Mid-Range Shots - 60
Take 3PT Shots - 65
Post Shots - 85

These will (most likely) be the new values in my update, and they play beautifully. They should also work with my Old Slider Set, but I'm not 100% sure on that. Give them a try!
I'm on the Old Slider Set (which is now sorta misnamed :P), but I'll make those changes and play a couple of games tomorrow with it.
Old 05-31-2013, 12:57 AM   #847
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

UPDATE

The OS SiM Collab BETA slider set has been released! I still have some fine-tuning to do for a few things, hence the "BETA" title. But this update should give off a great challenge and plenty of variety as-is!

As always, I look forward to your feedback. I won't be able to continue testing until after this weekend, so be sure to let me know any issues you may be having with these sliders so that when I get back, I know exactly what to work on.

Enjoy!
Old 05-31-2013, 04:28 AM   #848
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

LeBron went 8-13 and D Wade went 7-12 at the end of the first half lol They're murdering me softly. On a good note the Heat took 7 3's at the end of the half. Only thing is to get these 3's I only seen two plays. One was an inbound to Chalmers and one a screen to Ray Ray

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »